Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru
Quote:Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The problem with that argument is that they would have to get here first, in their spaceships, in order to abduct the beings which have thumbs to build their space ships for them so they could come here and abduct the beings with thumbs that can build spaceships for them...

Well, @"Ninurta", as you can see in the image below, the Anunaki have thumbs... and wings.  I think the wings are only symbolic in the drawing to show that these beings could fly, probably in a spaceship, or maybe they really COULD fly? tinybighuh

They came here first and, unknown to them, these other creatures had stowed away on their craft.  Once here, they couldn't leave.  So, then they had to design the little biological robots to build their crafts for them.   (Best answer I could think of. LOL)

[Image: giygyftdcg.jpg]

Quote:Subatomic particles vibrate, but they all have different rates of vibration, so how could one adjust their own vibration to match billions of different vibrations? Atoms are mostly empty space, so you would think we could just walk through stuff on account of all that empty space, but problems arise when those subatomic particles get to colliding with one another when we try to walk through walls, despite the empty space. This leads to very real bruises - even though the atoms in those bruises are also empty space, they somehow hurt all the same.

The smallest of all matter is the photon, made up of light and electromagnetic radiation. Although photons appear to be empty space, they are connected to all other matter in the universe.  It's what holds it all together, and thus why we have the saying, "We are all one":  We all came from this one "God Particle" that began with one tiny photon, and expanded over time to create what we now perceive to be our reality. 

[Image: PW-2013-07-24-Commissariat-photon.jpg]

To explain the vibration ratio of each photon gets into quantum physics, but...  you asked, so...

Quote:According to the photon theory of light, photons:

• move at a constant velocity, c = 2.9979 x 108 m/s (i.e. "the speed of light"), in free space

• have zero mass and rest energy.

• carry energy and momentum, which are also related to the frequency nu and wavelength lamdba of the electromagnetic wave by E = h nu and p = h / lambda.

• can be destroyed/created when radiation is absorbed/emitted.

• can have particle-like interactions (i.e. collisions) with electrons and other particles, such as in the Compton effect.
    Source

So, if photons can interact with electrons and other particles, then they can interact with our body matter to allow us to walk through walls, if we use the correct formula.  It's just that most people have to get a lot of bruises before they get it right.   tinybiggrin

Quote:And the machines that extrude the all-one-piece material that made those spaceships - where did those machines come from? Do they not have anything to hold them together either, or keep the moving bits from flying away and having the machine disassemble itself? At some point along the line, there is going to have to be something to fasten something else together, and that's tough to do without thumbs. Just ask a dolphin.

"Technology" implies building something, or assembling something, else there is no technology. Stuff is built and assembled by fastening stuff to other stuff, and at some point along the line, you're gonna need a bigger thumb to do the fastening.

tinylaughing   Already answered.  The Anunaki made the first crafts that came to Earth.

If you still have questions, I can send my Orion friend, Sigilda, to come pay you a visit and explain it to you.   tinysure

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by Ninurta - 01-17-2017, 09:16 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by BIAD - 01-17-2017, 10:56 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by BIAD - 01-17-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by Ninurta - 01-18-2017, 08:38 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by Ninurta - 01-19-2017, 07:09 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by senona - 01-19-2017, 07:36 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-19-2017, 04:59 PM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by Ninurta - 01-20-2017, 06:28 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by guohua - 01-20-2017, 02:38 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by BIAD - 01-19-2017, 12:31 PM