Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time Travel - The Truth About Our Timeline (Video)
This post also pertains to time travel, so I'll just include it here, although it is on a different time travel subject. 

I have always wondered about this pictures found in Egypt that looks like a helicopter and other planes of our present day.

Well, I found my answer by watching a show called Flower of Life on GAIA t.v.  hosted by Drunvalo Melchizedek.  It is an excellent series that was taped back in the 90's.  I think it was the fourth show where he talked about this.

[Image: 800px-Hieroglif_z_Abydos.jpg]

He explained that the way the Egyptians posted their information was by putting the past on the lower parts of the wall and the present (for them) in the middle, and the future was put above that.  These pictures were what they saw in the future.
He says this is proof that the ancients knew how to time travel.

He gets his information from ancient ascended masters/Beings that lived back in the Egyptian days.  He says he has also been in touch with Thoth.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I also came across some information somewhere about some stones that I had posted in my Ancient Sites and Artifacts File here that looked fake because they were so new-looking.  It turns out they only looked new because they were only recently discovered.  I had deleted those stones from the file because everyone thought they were fake.   Now I don't remember where I come across that information to include it back in.   tinycrying 

It had a picture of an UFO and what looked like a Gray Being etched into it.

Maybe I'll come across it again.  It was an interesting story.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time Travel - The Truth About Our Timeline (Video) - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-25-2016, 04:10 AM