Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Roasts Hillary With Truth....All She Can do is Laugh.
(10-21-2016, 10:01 PM)Jude Wrote: The Vid says it all folks. Trump outs her in an arena where she can only laugh or be unveiled as the evil we all know.

But why laugh? Is it because she's a good sport? I think that train was derailed a long time ago. I believe her laughing is genuine tho...Remember that old adage..."It's only funny because it's true".

Enjoy!

Jude

I do believe at times that Trump shows very clearly he doesn't know the etiquette of the evening and this was one of those times. He went farther than protocol dictates I think although father than protocol strictly dictates seems to be his signature. 

I believe she laughed because she had to... I doubt her laughter was sincere or because what he said was truthful.. Hillary is someone you will never get to expose who she really is in front of cameras, I honestly don't think we can gauge anything about her from how she responds to things.. fleeting seconds a look will cross her face, and you can see what she is thinking in that moment (or at least guess), but those times are so rare and that mask so solidly on place that I would never venture to guess why she reacted in a certain way, more times than not she probably plans her reactions in advance in order to appear a certain way. 

This is just my thoughts, however you could easily be correct, he was hitting on some points close to home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Roasts Hillary With Truth....All She Can do is Laugh. - by Grace - 10-22-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Trump Roasts Hillary With Truth....All She Can do is Laugh. - by 1984hasarrived - 10-25-2016, 02:11 AM