Rogue-Nation3
Trump Roasts Hillary With Truth....All She Can do is Laugh. - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Election 2016 ! (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Trump Roasts Hillary With Truth....All She Can do is Laugh. (/thread-1049.html)

Trump Roasts Hillary With Truth....All She Can do is Laugh. - Jude - 10-21-2016

The Vid says it all folks. Trump outs her in an arena where she can only laugh or be unveiled as the evil we all know.

But why laugh? Is it because she's a good sport? I think that train was derailed a long time ago. I believe her laughing is genuine tho...Remember that old adage..."It's only funny because it's true".

Enjoy!

Jude

RE: Trump Roasts Hillary With Truth....All She Can do is Laugh. - Mystic Wanderer - 10-21-2016

WOW!   tinyhuh    Was that SUPPOSED to be a roast dinner on Hillary, or did he just take the opportunity to speak his mind?

Awesome, either way; he got his point across!   minusculegoodjob

RE: Trump Roasts Hillary With Truth....All She Can do is Laugh. - guohua - 10-22-2016

(10-21-2016, 10:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: WOW!   tinyhuh    Was that SUPPOSED to be a roast dinner on Hillary, or did he just take the opportunity to speak his mind?

Awesome, either way; he got his point across!   minusculegoodjob

I'd say Trump just being Trump and speaking his Mind.  minusculeclap

Thanks jude, good video.

RE: Trump Roasts Hillary With Truth....All She Can do is Laugh. - Sol - 10-22-2016

Well...he's not getting ulcers from holding his tongue, that much is certain LOL

There are rumors that if the Donald doesn't win he's already preparing another extravagant venture...something to do with a Trump Media...

She thinks he's a nightmare now? She hasn't seen anything yet if he loses. He didn't say he wouldn't concede before verifying the legitimacy for a reason. And he didn't directly fire at the News Media Gurus that were there for no reason either.

And if that happens, I wish he exposes her. Big time.

RE: Trump Roasts Hillary With Truth....All She Can do is Laugh. - Grace - 10-22-2016

(10-21-2016, 10:01 PM)Jude Wrote: The Vid says it all folks. Trump outs her in an arena where she can only laugh or be unveiled as the evil we all know.

But why laugh? Is it because she's a good sport? I think that train was derailed a long time ago. I believe her laughing is genuine tho...Remember that old adage..."It's only funny because it's true".

Enjoy!

Jude

I do believe at times that Trump shows very clearly he doesn't know the etiquette of the evening and this was one of those times. He went farther than protocol dictates I think although father than protocol strictly dictates seems to be his signature. 

I believe she laughed because she had to... I doubt her laughter was sincere or because what he said was truthful.. Hillary is someone you will never get to expose who she really is in front of cameras, I honestly don't think we can gauge anything about her from how she responds to things.. fleeting seconds a look will cross her face, and you can see what she is thinking in that moment (or at least guess), but those times are so rare and that mask so solidly on place that I would never venture to guess why she reacted in a certain way, more times than not she probably plans her reactions in advance in order to appear a certain way. 

This is just my thoughts, however you could easily be correct, he was hitting on some points close to home.

RE: Trump Roasts Hillary With Truth....All She Can do is Laugh. - Grace - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 12:10 PM)Sol Wrote: Well...he's not getting ulcers from holding his tongue, that much is certain LOL

There are rumors that if the Donald doesn't win he's already preparing another extravagant venture...something to do with a Trump Media...

She thinks he's a nightmare now? She hasn't seen anything yet if he loses. He didn't say he wouldn't concede before verifying the legitimacy for a reason. And he didn't directly fire at the News Media Gurus that were there for no reason either.

And if that happens, I wish he exposes her. Big time.

Lol.. I very much agree with you on Trump not getting ulcers.  

As for him getting into the media, I am thinking the rumor is that he is planning that even if he's elected... from what I'm seeing, this election has made Trump realize exactly how bad our media is. You know as well as anyone, there is no where to go for fair and balanced journalism in this election. Fox is neocon, the rest mainstream are democratic liberal or progressive and all of them portray that bias.. 

For a right-wing source you have breitbart, but sometimes (or often) they do bias in the opposite direction and you still have to research and find the facts.. outside of that there are click bait sites, and breitbart advertises so heavily that they are close to being click bait anyway.

A well informed citizenry is the best defense against tyranny - yet we are defenseless.  I think if he starts a media empire while president, he will be attacked mercilessly by the left, but I'm going to say, win or loose, he plans to do just that.

RE: Trump Roasts Hillary With Truth....All She Can do is Laugh. - BIAD - 10-23-2016

(10-22-2016, 01:49 PM)Grace Wrote: ...This is just my thoughts, however you could easily be correct, he was hitting on some points close to home.

Which in today's political circus, isn't the done thing!
He relates comical information that the masses can appreciate because it's not
only true... it's sadly the only way we can deal with it and laugh!

He's the Jock in the Philosophy Class... he's Buddy Repperton.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=650]

RE: Trump Roasts Hillary With Truth....All She Can do is Laugh. - 1984hasarrived - 10-25-2016

Good to see that some people are hoping to have a stand up comedian as president - that is a great attribute. The ability to slay the leaders of other countries is a great skill - let's bring the world together through laughter!

tinylaughing 

I think both candidates are as bad as each other, and the election should be postponed while suitable candidates are found.  Sadly America has allowed itself to get into this ridiculous situation, and now has to pick one of the muppets to serve for the next four years.

Why choose from two rotten apples?  Great choice there, well done.

RE: Trump Roasts Hillary With Truth....All She Can do is Laugh. - guohua - 10-25-2016

The Trump rally today drew 27,000 people, 20,000 inside and another 7000 standing outside.
I guess that number is a bit demoralizing for her and her 1500 supporters, which or mostly bused in and Paid to attend.
Hillary; shouldn't you empty your colostomy bag when you see these crowds?
Just lay down, old woman........ the Trump landslide is coming,
And we're gonna bury you!!!
TRUMP gets 20,000 REAL Ordinary AMERICANS to his rally in a day.
Hillary gets Miley Cyrus & Katy Perry to knock on dorm rooms at a college. Please google "Miley Cyrus & Robin Thicke photos" - THAT'S what a Hillary supporter acts like when they aren't being paid to Protest and Disrupt.