• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
(02-21-2018, 01:20 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: [Image: DWgJTwlWsAA8L5t.jpg]

Magc word for this

I saw you Tweet on it

Uhm

Have friend run facial recognition software

but keep something in mind

Few people know this but all computers probably have some form of embeded programng that prevents certain things..

Take for instance what is in home printers
(02-21-2018, 02:50 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Crisis actors in Parkland School shooting?  

Take the red pill.

You Tube Censorship!!!!  This video didn't even stay up 30 minutes before they took it down.  It was an excellent video by Dustin Nemos showing all the past staged FF involving shootings, and lots of serious questions that need to be answered regarding the Parkland shooting. 
I just heard Dustin on the CBTS Live Stream talking about this.  He isn't happy.  They are discussing a different platform to use where censorship doesn't happen.  I think they mentioned Steemit.  

He presented lots of  factual documented evidence, so there you go!  Keep the truth from distorting their narrative.

Don't fall for the propaganda the MSM is trying to spread!  Damit, this pisses me off!   tinyangry

ETA:     

(02-21-2018, 03:10 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote:
(02-21-2018, 01:20 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: [Image: DWgJTwlWsAA8L5t.jpg]

Magc word for this

I saw you Tweet on it

Uhm

Have friend run facial recognition software

but keep something in mind

Few people know this but all computers probably have some form of embeded programng that prevents certain things..

Take for instance what is in home printers

@"Armonica_Templar"

Facial recognition would be good.  Thanks.

You need to IM me with what your name is on Twitter so I can follow you.   minusculethumbsup
@"Mystic Wanderer" 

I DM'd you on twitter
but it is more of a different person type

For the person you are following that had the censored video
Tell them to make sure they object

most likey they got hit with community standards clause

I do not even have to see it really

What they need to do
(Video services)
1)Twitch
2)Discord

3)Patreon to keep funding

4)ask you tube for a reasons letter(keep fighting it)
5)establish a twitter presense
6)Establish a pintrest prescense
7)Establish a FB

8)get a list of ALL of the community standards
9)check with an attorney in their county via the County's bar asociation
All the above have to NOT violate the states law in enforcing their rules

10)contact Info Wars over the censorship
I'm not on board with all this "crisis actor" business, as you may imagine, nor with the misuse of "false flag" - perhaps a better, and more descriptive term for that latter might be "manufactured crisis incident" or simply "manufactured crisis" - but I do have an observation...

This morning, I beheld the spectacle of droves and herds of high school students doing crazy shit like "lay-ins" - whatever the hell that is - and "walking out of class" to board buses headed for Tallahassee (capitol of Florida) to influence the government - a government for which they CAN NOT, as yet, vote I might add.

Now, my Dear Old Dad always stressed to me in my idle youth that to get to the heart of a matter, one must always follow the money. Musing on that, as I beheld this circus-like spectacle, I began to wonder... WHO RENTED THOSE BUSES? Who organized and paid for this clusterfuck? I mused as much aloud when Grace came up with the answer "The school did. Probably organized it as a field trip".

Now, I'm sure the organizers WANTED folks to believe that, or that it was "spontaneous", but I wasn't buying it, and said as much... maybe not in those exact words... I believe my precise expression was "bullshit!"

Now logic dictates that if the school organized it, the students would not have to "walk out of class". I mentioned that to Grace, and she went on a quest for answers.

She found 'em.

Apparently, this manufactured masquerade is organized by a plethora of leftist organizations. I had a feeling that something this organized and expensive would not simply crop up out of thin air in the immediate aftermath of a funeral. It smelled like an organized plan. Apparently a lot of these "spontaneous protests" are planned over the next month or two, using innocent and inexperienced high school kids a pawns. Something called "The Women's March" kept cropping up in the organizational tables. they were prevalent, but not the only leftist organization coordinating these attacks on American rights.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste", right?

Now, it's a well know fact that military recruiters prey on the young and foolish. It's been going on for decades now. They do it because the young and inexperienced are far more malleable, easier led astray, and less prone to question and buck. Just put a gun (or a sign) in their hands, spin 'em to the direction you want them to go, and yell "MARCH!"... and they do.

Now the left is using them as pawns in a power play, too. I don't like that any more than I like recruiters using the young to wage wars that the old are afraid of. A war by any other name smells just the same, and this is a war we're in. The enemy is stealing our youth right out from under us, because WE didn't teach our youth sufficiently for them to know better. SHAME on "The Women's March" for USING their children as front line soldiers in a war they'll never win! SHAME on them for using children as cannon fodder in a war to steal those very same children's future rights before they even understand what those right are!

This isn't about taking our guns. That's just poster fodder and a rally cry to whip up the troops. This is really about seizing control, and giving already over-powered police forces, as the enforcers of governmental dictates, even MORE power.

Taking guns away from citizens is just a side show, a distraction from the main thrust.

If they have you by the balls, your hearts and minds (and guns) will follow. the simplest solution is not to let them grab your balls.

Just the simple musings of an old man.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-21-2018, 06:44 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Just the simple musings of an old man.

No, you're not wrong.

It is all about using the undeveloped for the teachers' own political leanings.
The kids are being reared to think victim-hood is good, it takes little energy and just like in a movie,
it implies some deep meaningful grasp on reality.

Yet to hear the speeches, I'm disappointed their parents haven't pulled them up about the vagueness
that they're paddling in. Their rhetoric doesn't go anywhere, they want the shootings to stop... er, okay.
They want the girl watching me here on the stage to smile and...

Some want guns made illegal, how does that work out on a moral plane when the guy who's climbing
through you window is carrying a firearm and his zipper is open?
Will it make us communist equal...? Will the bad people not exist?

Some want stricter gun-laws. Again, the use of a weapon falls into two camps, those who wish to harm
and those who have to defend. The latter only happens when the former is instigated.
I understand that guns shouldn't be handed out like candy and that regulations will go some-way to
stop the crazy bastards getting their hands on them, but reality doesn't work the way these kids want it
too.
This isn't a Coca-Cola commercial.

In my view and cutting through the fog, the puppet-masters of the outwardly vocal ones aren't getting any
and it frustrates 'em. There's no happiness in their lives unless they're peddling their confused dogma in an
effort to indicate they have worth.

If such grief is causing the young men to rebel by not going to class, laying down on the ground and having
a podium to display their outrage, maybe Wakanda is the place to ease their damaged spirits because a real
battlefield would be too much.

My rant may seem heartless and I'm annoyed I never invested in a tea-lights and hand-held candle company.
tinyok
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I'm hearing a lot about "gun violence" in the news again, and am just as mystified this time around as I am every time around. The very phrase "gun violence" gets on my last nerve - it's confusing to try figuring out why "knife violence", "club violence", "claw hammer violence", etc, are any better than "gun violence", and in fact so much more wholesome that they never even get mentioned. What is the common thread in all of those things? V-I-O-L-E-N-C-E. From my perspective, violence is violence. The tool for it's prosecution matters nary a whit.

It's the violent person who is the problem, not their tool of choice. Bombs kill people every day, and have the potential to kill far more people in one fell swoop than even the most loaded gun, yet we never hear the phrase "bomb violence".

Do these people not realize that "gun violence" guards their very lives every day? What is it when a cop shoots a criminal if not "gun violence"? The cop sure as hell ain't shooting the criminal with a loaded finger or kind words! BIAD very astutely points out that there are two opposed directions in which violence ("gun violence" and otherwise) flows, and both are not equally "bad". For example, just a tiny bit of "gun violence" early on in the recent Florida rampage - i.e. the "gun violence" of perforating the perpetrator - would have gone a long way in eliminating all of the subsequent carnage that we allowed and even promoted by NOT punching a few holes in the little miscreant as soon as he produced his tool of violence!

Can't stop it like that if we don't have guns, but worse yet is to have them and be afraid to use them to stop the carnage. Some of us don't have that particular problem, however. For instance, a few years ago in this tiny town, at a law school ("Appalachian School of Law shooting" - look it up), an immigrant went on a rampage with a gun and killed, as I recall, 3 people. He was stopped by the simple expedient of two other students running to their vehicles and producing firearms with which to shoot back. If it were not for that, the carnage could have been a lot worse. Now admittedly, these gents were well beyond high school age, but the principle remains - folks are less likely to keep shooting if someone around has the balls and the tools to shoot back and punch a couple of holes in the rampaging perpetrator.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

As I sit here, I'm watching the "kids" speak their minds in Tallahassee. The one on the podium at the moment claims to be a "junior" at the high school where the shooting took place. Juniors in American high schools are around 16 to 17 years old, yet this "high school junior" has an impressive 5 o'clock shadow (at 12:30 in the day, no less) that few can produce at 30.

I detect ringers in this alleged "spontaneous movement".

Either this "kid" is a ringer, or he's been held back several years in school, in which case I seriously question his ability for independent thought.

I also note the presence of two matronly women standing directly behind this gent impassively, instead of the high school age students who by rights ought to be there. These are known in tradecraft as "handlers".

=====================================================

When your life is more precious to you than your rights, you have already lost both.

=====================================================

Exactly, @"Ninurta".   These protests were orchestrated by the Deep State to push the "take our guns" movement using these children.  They don't have any idea what they are really doing, as you, BIAD, and myself have pointed out. 

This video goes over some of the information that was in the other video that got removed. It's not all about the shooting, but some good points are being made.  Watch it before it's taken down too.

(02-21-2018, 07:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Exactly, @"Ninurta".   These protests were orchestrated by the Deep State to push the "take our guns" movement using these children.  They don't have any idea what they are really doing, as you, BIAD, and myself have pointed out. 

I don't think it's really about taking away guns as much as it is about seizing more control. They don't really care about the guns. If they control you like a puppet, then of course they control the guns you have as well. As I said above, if they have one by the balls, then the hearts, minds - and guns - will follow.

What I expect to happen is that while everyone is preoccupied and distracted with having their guns taken away, the power seizure will be realized. In the aftermath, folks are going to be breathing a sigh of relief - "Thank god! They didn't get muh GUNZ!", and they will fail to notice the degree of power the opposition has seized over them, without a shot ever being fired in defense.

It ain't about the guns at all. It's much more sinister and nefarious than that.

ETA: During the first American Revolution, there was a lot of discontent leading up to it, just as there is now. There was, however, no real revolution until the British started seizing the arsenals... and all hell broke loose. I doubt TPTB will repeat that particular mistake again when they don't have to. They're not after the guns, they're after the balls, which will remain unprotected while everyone is busy guarding their guns and hugging them tight. The proper employment of a firearm is to shoot the bastard when he reaches for your balls. That way you get to keep both. They understood that 250 years ago. Not so much today.

Everyone is moving to DTube because of the censorship on YouTube.   We need a way to share their videos here.

A really good one by Anti School being missed here.
Here left wing Yahoo News comes calling all those who have questions regarding the FL shooting conspiracy nuts.  They say everything the Conservative conspirators are doing to make them look crazy.  If people stop listening to the MSM pushed narrative, and if they have a brain cell left in their head, they'll see the MSM are the one's who are crazy! 

Yes, students died that day.  For that I am deeply sorry, but when the Deep State is the one who orchestrated the entire thing, then uses the students, or paid actors, to push their narrative, that is where the problem lies.

And just look who's at the forefront of the march!   tinysure Why, I do believe that's the FBI's son, David Hogg. 

[Image: b63068076f45e4fed4e59c14f35151a2]
David Hogg, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, speaks at a rally in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Feb. 17, 2018, calling for more gun control three days after the shooting at his school. Photo: Jonathan Drake/Reuters

Quote:It happens in the wake of almost any tragedy serious enough to make the national news: Conspiracy theories circulate claiming that it didn’t really happen, or that it was staged to advance a political agenda, or that the witnesses and family members seen sobbing on television are actually actors. In the wake of the mass killing at a Florida high school last week, it happened again — this time, spread by an aide to a state legislator who emailed a Tampa Bay Times reporter to pass along a tip that “oth kids in the picture are not students here but actors that travel to various crisis when they happen.”
The “kids” referred to by Benjamin A. Kelly, a district secretary for Republican state Rep. Shawn Harrison, were two survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School mass shooting who were interviewed on CNN. Kelly was promulgating a notion as cruel as it is implausible: The people on television you see grieving? Actors paid to show up and look sad.

[b]Related:
What are false flags?
Kelly was fired hours later, while apologies and condemnations flew, but he’s far from the only one propagating the idea that the students demanding new gun-control regulations aren’t real. He directed the Tampa Bay Times to a video uploaded to YouTube showing school senior David Hogg in a local news report from California that supposedly proved that he’s a paid actor. The person in the video is Hogg, but the story is from last summer when Hogg was visiting friends — Hogg told CNN his family moved to Florida from California — but that hasn’t stopped the report from becoming the top trending video on all of YouTube.
[/b]

So, Kelley was fired because he expressed the same concerns some of the rest of us have?   I'm applauded.  I have to stop here; I think I'm getting triggered.

If you wish to read more of this piece of shit, CLICK HERE
Ahh...  You Tube put Anti School's video up that I mentioned above.  This is a good one!  Shows lot's of supporting evidence that the shooting was a false flag. They even show empty cots being rolled into the ER while the news person is talking about victims from the shooting.  Unbelievable!  

(02-21-2018, 10:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Ahh...  You Tube put Anti School's video up that I mentioned above.  This is a good one!  Shows lot's of supporting evidence that the shooting was a false flag. They even show empty cots being rolled into the ER while the news person is talking about victims from the shooting.  Unbelievable!  

Imagine that. There when I came home for lunch, but banned 4 hours later when I came home for the night to watch it. Things that make you go "hmmmm..."

You know, I'm pretty much a non-believer in most of this "crisis actor" business, but YouTube is about to make me a believer with their actions... if there ain't nothing there, why in the hell hide it? How do you hide nothing, anyhow?

ETA: as we say around here, "that right there, that's some mighty squirrely shit!"

(02-21-2018, 07:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Everyone is moving to DTube because of the censorship on YouTube.   We need a way to share their videos here.

Got a link to this "DTube"? If you do, I'll go poke around and figure out a way to share... 'cause YouTube is going down faster than a high schooler on prom night.

(02-22-2018, 05:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-21-2018, 07:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Everyone is moving to DTube because of the censorship on YouTube.   We need a way to share their videos here.

Got a link to this "DTube"? If you do, I'll go poke around and figure out a way to share... 'cause YouTube is going down faster than a high schooler on prom night.

Maybe these links will help.
Link

Link

Link

Or just this Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
CNN's scripted questions for this witness shows they have an agenda to sell to the public.

Quote:Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards. (CNN response below.)

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV.

CNN aired a town hall on the Florida school shooting with Sens. Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Bill Nelson (D-FL) that included NRA's Dana Loesch and Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel that was moderated by Jake Tapper. Students and parents asked questions about gun control and school safety.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.

"Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience," WPLG's Janine Stanwood explained.

"Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go," Stanwood reported.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab said. "I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

Watch a video of the student from the Source Article
(02-22-2018, 05:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: CNN's scripted questions for this witness shows they have an agenda to sell to the public.
They've gone full entertainment-mode and a disgrace to news reporting.
It's just a 'in-the-open' manifestation of what they've been doing for a long time.
Gannet must be really pushing them now!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-22-2018, 05:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

@"Ninurta" 
I found his account on DTube.  Click on the one that's titled Crisis Actors:  https://d.tube/#!/c/antischool

Did you miss seeing this in the thread?   This person has shown up in most all the major shooting events we've had and now she's in Parkland too.

[Image: DWgJTwlWsAA8L5t.jpg]

There was a post on Twitter showing an ad for crisis actors needed for March 2nd, and the event would be on March 4th.

[Image: DWnD9zgVoAE4PVe.jpg]
Let's keep that date in mind and see if anything happens.
Isaac is setting up a Go Fund Me account to do a class action suit against Google for banning his free speech.  Donate if you can, or join the suit if you have been censored.  Someone else is sharing his video on Twitter.