Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage!
I don't know about the rest of youz folks but I know how I'm planning to watch it all unfold. A breath of fresh air considering having only biased sources to choose from IMO.

Git yer popcorn ready! tinylaughing

Quote:RT America will be hosting special live coverage of Election Day, providing an international angle from its studios in Washington DC, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and Berlin.

‘Election 2016: Worldwide’ will be brought to you by veteran broadcaster Larry King, former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura and renowned TV host Ed Schultz and will also feature Tyrel Ventura and Tabetha Wallace, who will be live from the candidates’ HQs.

Quote:The legendary line-up will analyze, through an alternative lens, the election results as they come in state-by-state - unlike mainstream media.
RT has a global audience of 70 million weekly viewers on the channel with viewers from 38 countries. The network is the most watched news outlet on YouTube with almost 4 billion views.
RT America’s coverage of ‘Election 2016: Worldwide’ will begin at 4 p.m. ET (20:00 GMT) on Tuesday, November 8.

I was so excited to see this that I peed a little tinycool 

Want another suggestion for RN? Put this on the site and let's all gather around the bonfire to watch together!

Jude

Messages In This Thread
American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage! - by Jude - 10-13-2016, 12:03 AM