Rogue-Nation3
American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Election 2016 ! (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage! (/thread-984.html)

American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage! - Jude - 10-13-2016

I don't know about the rest of youz folks but I know how I'm planning to watch it all unfold. A breath of fresh air considering having only biased sources to choose from IMO.

Git yer popcorn ready! tinylaughing

Quote:RT America will be hosting special live coverage of Election Day, providing an international angle from its studios in Washington DC, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and Berlin.

‘Election 2016: Worldwide’ will be brought to you by veteran broadcaster Larry King, former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura and renowned TV host Ed Schultz and will also feature Tyrel Ventura and Tabetha Wallace, who will be live from the candidates’ HQs.

Quote:The legendary line-up will analyze, through an alternative lens, the election results as they come in state-by-state - unlike mainstream media.
RT has a global audience of 70 million weekly viewers on the channel with viewers from 38 countries. The network is the most watched news outlet on YouTube with almost 4 billion views.
RT America’s coverage of ‘Election 2016: Worldwide’ will begin at 4 p.m. ET (20:00 GMT) on Tuesday, November 8.

I was so excited to see this that I peed a little tinycool 

Want another suggestion for RN? Put this on the site and let's all gather around the bonfire to watch together!

Jude

RE: American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage! - senona - 10-13-2016

Hmmmm, now watching the election on RT just might be interesting. :smallwink: 

Got my popcorn and beer already!! minusculebeercheers

[Image: 2320e2c9626e47d89dbea3df2c6933d3.png]

Dang, I had wondered what happened to Jesse Ventura, haven't seen him in a long while.

ETA: Sure, when it gets time, we'll put the link up in the announcement bar

RE: American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage! - Jude - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 12:30 AM)senona Wrote: Hmmmm, now watching the election on RT just might be interesting. :smallwink: 

Got my popcorn and beer already!! minusculebeercheers

[Image: 2320e2c9626e47d89dbea3df2c6933d3.png]

Dang, I had wondered what happened to Jesse Ventura, haven't seen him in a long while.

ETA: Sure, when it gets time, we'll put the link up in the announcement bar

What about embedding it so that we can all stay on RN and discuss in chat while watching live?

Might make for a great PR push for RN and embedding the vid takes seconds.

Jude

RE: American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage! - guohua - 10-13-2016

Great Videos.
[Image: tumblr_lxww94PQkl1qcr4wxo1_500.gif]
As far as Trump And Our Family Goes, it's like this,,,,[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage! - senona - 10-13-2016

Quote:What about embedding it so that we can all stay on RN and discuss in chat while watching live?

Jude

Um, that's a no-go on placing a video in the announcement area.

Even tho it accepts bbcodes, it was not willing to accept the video.
And it caused an issue with the announcement plugin, so now Sol has to go behind me and fix it (blushes). mediumnotlooking

RE: American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage! - Jude - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 07:08 AM)senona Wrote:
Quote:What about embedding it so that we can all stay on RN and discuss in chat while watching live?

Jude

And it caused an issue with the announcement plugin, so now Sol has to go behind me and fix it (blushes). mediumnotlooking
oops, should have been more exact.

It should work by placing the embed code in the html of the page itself, maybe not in the banner but by creating a separate framed area above or below the banners.

Try this one:

Code:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nqKt5s1rZVk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If not, we could split the top (insert frame) and pipe it in from RT itself.

Jude

(10-13-2016, 07:42 AM)Jude Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 07:08 AM)senona Wrote:

Jude

oops, should have been more exact.

It should work by placing the embed code in the html of the page itself, maybe not in the banner but by creating a separate framed area above or below the banners.

Try this one:

Code:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nqKt5s1rZVk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jude

Not only an 'oops' moment, but more like an 'oh shit'   tinywhat  .....and a few other colorful phrases  minusculebiggrin

I'll have to pass that on to Sol  tho.
Don't want to cause him any more grey hairs.

RE: American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage! - BIAD - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 07:42 AM)Jude Wrote: ...It should work by placing the embed code in the html of the page itself, maybe not in the
banner but by creating a separate framed area above or below the banners.

Try this one:

Code:

Jude
*Looks totally confused*
Er, I have duct-tape...?!

RE: American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage! - Sol - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 08:02 AM)senona Wrote: Don't want to cause him any more grey hairs.

huhehuh

What is it with my grey hair???

Yesterday, I was at the optometrist with my gf, choosing frames as, yeah it seems like it's become a necessity now, my eye sight isn't what it was fifty something years ago lol ...

So she finds these frames that really look good on me - so they said..anyway, it's kind of a brownish color and I couldn't help but frown when looking at myself in the mirror. Never been a great fan of brown tones.

So the optometrist says "oh..it comes in other colors.." so we look at them..black, blue, brown as those were, white and grey.

Lou says "oh they have grey. It would go well with your hair." ...

meh

RE: American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage! - Daitengu - 10-13-2016

Ahhh... comedy .... unbiased coverage of a blatantly rigged election .....  stocking up now on whisky for the wake afterwards ......

RE: American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage! - Sol - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 12:39 PM)Daitengu Wrote: .... unbiased coverage of a blatantly rigged election ..... 

^^^^^^^^

What he said !!

RE: American Horror Story: RT launches special election coverage! - senona - 10-14-2016

(10-13-2016, 12:26 PM)Sol Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 08:02 AM)senona Wrote: Don't want to cause him any more grey hairs.

huhehuh

What is it with my grey hair???

Yesterday, I was at the optometrist with my gf, choosing frames as, yeah it seems like it's become a necessity now, my eye sight isn't what it was fifty something years ago lol ...

So she finds these frames that really look good on me - so they said..anyway, it's kind of a brownish color and I couldn't help but frown when looking at myself in the mirror. Never been a great fan of brown tones.

So the optometrist says "oh..it comes in other colors.." so we look at them..black, blue, brown as those were, white and grey.

Lou says "oh they have grey. It would go well with your hair." ...

meh

Actually guys can get by with grey hair better than women.
Some say it makes the men look more 'professor' like.

Where as women, it makes us look......old-er.