Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply..
(09-25-2016, 02:04 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I briefly mentioned this in the shoutbox yesterday but would like a monthly picture contest where a Rogue Nation T-shirt, sweat shirt, or hat can be given away. I'm going to a place today and I'm going to take a picture of me with my RN shirt in an inconspicuous spot with maybe a small clue or two. I can post it and people can guess where it is. We put a time frame on the guesses (that might be the tricky part because of time zone differences & sleep patterns) but once the contest closes we put all correct answers "in a hat" and choose a winner. 

The winner will win a shirt or something and they are the subject of the next month's contest. When they get their shirt they do the same (take a picture, post it, and we keep the cycle going). 

I figured it might be a bit of fun with a reward, and once I get the cafe-press tax issues settled for the RN merchandise it may help to draw attention to some cool Rogue Gear.

DFC, I LOVE the idea !!!

If Guohua and Sen are good with it, we could create a new Forum under the Rogue Writers Imaginarium (which would then be renamed Rogue-Nation's Imaginarium) called " Rogue's Picture Contests " ... where you could elaborate on your idea...

The Funds for the merchandise that participants could win could also be directly taken out of the RN Paypal account.

This new contest could be promoted on our social media outlets. I love this idea !!! minusculethumbsup2 minusculethumbsup2

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply.. - by Sol - 09-25-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply.. - by 1984hasarrived - 09-26-2016, 01:24 AM