Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply..
Great ideas everybody!

I went on a "white theme" kick for a bit and liked it, but at the time there was something missing from the white theme that was only seen in black. I can't seem to recall what it was, maybe a notification or something that didn't show up. So I would switch back and forth on occasion but the last time I went black I didn't go back. My $.02

I briefly mentioned this in the shoutbox yesterday but would like a monthly picture contest where a Rogue Nation T-shirt, sweat shirt, or hat can be given away. I'm going to a place today and I'm going to take a picture of me with my RN shirt in an inconspicuous spot with maybe a small clue or two. I can post it and people can guess where it is. We put a time frame on the guesses (that might be the tricky part because of time zone differences & sleep patterns) but once the contest closes we put all correct answers "in a hat" and choose a winner. 

The winner will win a shirt or something and they are the subject of the next month's contest. When they get their shirt they do the same (take a picture, post it, and we keep the cycle going). 

I figured it might be a bit of fun with a reward, and once I get the cafe-press tax issues settled for the RN merchandise it may help to draw attention to some cool Rogue Gear.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply.. - by DuckforcoveR - 09-25-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply.. - by 1984hasarrived - 09-26-2016, 01:24 AM