Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply..
(09-24-2016, 12:32 AM)727Sky Wrote: I would like the recent post and topics moved to the top of the page.. Not a big deal but would save from having to scroll down to the bottom to see who replied to what...

Hernando's has a writing contest going on now. It is totally fubar. You submit the entry to Taye22 and it is posted by them so whoever wrote the story is unknown... Any editing has to be resubmitted to Taye22. I think there are two entries total..!

That will probably be the last contest at Hernando's...... or at least the last time I will enter one there..

I wish we had someway of knowing how many people have viewed a thread or posting... You post something and if there is no reply then it is as if no one saw the post and gives you the feeling this sight is dead or dying....

Just first cup of coffee thinking at 05:00 so pardon

- I agree with the recent posts needing to be either on separate page altogether  or at top of page.

-As for viewers showing, if you are talking about RN, yes you can see the views.
That is what I go by when posting to social media to see how well the topics do. minusculebiggrin

Also recent posts on Portal page on left shows the views, as well as when you click on the forum itself.

Okay, a couple of screenshots on how to view the "views"....LOL

You can click onto the forum itself....

[Image: d6107ebb581a481280b6a0e20da74466.png]

And here is one of the Portal Page (left side)

[Image: 640ff629d99c4de6a5fe4725036ef34a.png]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply.. - by senona - 09-24-2016, 07:10 AM
RE: Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply.. - by 1984hasarrived - 09-26-2016, 01:24 AM