Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply..
I've been using the dark theme all along, but I think there are others using the white one.  I, personally, would like just one color theme because sometimes the text is so dark when the OP is in the white theme, but then the dark theme makes it too dark to see.  Just my opinion. Having only one theme would keep us all on the same page, so to speak.

I can't really think of anything I would like to see changed right now, but I'm still having my coffee, so ask me later.    minusculethinking

I think several members here enjoy the short story contests, and it might bring in more people.  I'll be too busy to contribute myself, though.

Oh... I just thought of a request...

Stop changing your name so we know who we're talking to!   minusculetongue   tinybiggrin
(Sorry, didn't see the previous thread where you mentioned changing your name until after I read this one. )

Good to see you back!!   smallgreendancer

ETA:  Okay, coffee it waking the old brain up, and I have a request.
I would like to see our radio show get back in full swing. Is that a possibility? tinywondering

Messages In This Thread
RE: Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply.. - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-23-2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply.. - by 1984hasarrived - 09-26-2016, 01:24 AM