Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Geologist claims found Christ tomb...
@"gordi" said,

Quote:It really bothers me that each religion thinks (and preaches) that it, (and only it) is right.
Each and every religion is different and largely incompatible. (If the lesser details are unimportant... then why even bother to have different religions??)
The biggest "single" religion is Christianity with about 32% of the worlds population... which means that 68% of the world is NOT Christian.
Islam has around 21% of the population, but 79% are NOT believers of Islam, and so on...
So, no matter which religion you believe in, you are in the minority, although the "majority" do believe in... "something"!

Yes, I agree.  It always bothered me too that each religion claims to be the "only right one".

My personal opinion is, based on reincarnation, we each have certain lessons to learn in each lifetime. Each "religion" teaches something the other doesn't, so we might need to be born learning a certain religion for the lesson we need each lifetime.

I think each religion holds some truths, but not all.  If you combine all religions, you will have all the truths together in one 'book', but somehow in the past they got separated.

Consider life/religion as a tree with all kinds of branches reaching to the sky (toward God). Each branch represents a certain religion; a pathway to God. Although the paths (tree branches) are separate, they are all reaching for the same goal, and they all come from the same roots (Source, The Creator).

In the end, we all end up at the same place, if we are reaching for God (what some call ascension).

ETA: I would also like to add, there are many souls that came here and got stuck by creating bad karma in their previous life.
My own definition of the Christian term "being saved" means our karmic debt has been wiped clean by Jesus, which means we won't have to return to this earthly life again in our next incarnation, we have been set free to continue our ascension to the next level, and becoming one step closer to the reunion with our Creator.

Messages In This Thread
Geologist claims found Christ tomb... - by guohua - 09-18-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Geologist claims found Christ tomb... - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-27-2017, 04:06 PM