Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi says Trump may have to be fumigated out of the White House
(07-21-2020, 02:55 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 02:46 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: But that's my point. I saw my country getting torn apart when Bundy and his goons staged an armed takeover of a federal location. But they were your heroes (because of politics). Other Americans protesting for things YOU dont agree with are hoodlums needing to be wiped out. Jesus, it's like night and fucking day the hypocrisy.

Protesting is fine. It's everyone's right to protest. But, what they are doing is not protesting anymore.
It's turned into an angry mob going around stealing and burning businesses that others depend on for their livelihood. They have NO RIGHT to do that!

Actually, it's not the protesters doing all the bad things. Antifa has infiltrated the protests and they're the ones destroying everything. "Paid protesters by George Soros".  They get bused in, so if you ever see buses rolling in to a town near you, get out of the way.

I'm for law and order, so if the mayors and governors won't protect the citizens of their town from the Antifa terrorists, then I'm all for President Trump sending in whoever he needs to to arrests the thugs and protect the innocent.

First, that any americans would oppose a group calling themselves anti-fascist is just another story. Second, no, George Soros is not bussing in agitating force. You can watch "citizen journalists" on the internet all you want but it's just not true. What you are seeing is 100% true pissed off people. We can argue till the cows come home if it's justified or not, but yeah. Answer my question! If Obama sent in federal forces to quell Tea Party protesters, where would you stand?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi says Trump may have to be fumigated out of the White House - by DuckforcoveR - 07-21-2020, 03:29 AM