Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is anyone worried President Trump will get COVID-19?
(06-29-2020, 12:38 PM)xuenchen Wrote: With the squirrely death reporting "guidelines" from the CDC, we are seeing mass incompetence and mass fraud in reporting deaths connected to C19.

With that already proven a few months back, how can anybody be confident about the reporting by the Governments and by the jilty MSM ?

tinybigeyes

Lots of "wiggle" room for fraud reporting to get numbers aligned with Democrat agendas
Quote:CDC "Guidelines"

It is important to emphasize that Coronavirus Disease 2019 or COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate
for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.

[Image: cig1.gif]

The only course I ever failed in my life was Statistics. A college professor got pissed at me when he didn't like the way I completed an assignment in the use of statistical data. When I used the same presented data to support the claims for two opposing sides and concluded that statistics were just numbers, and can be manipulated and used to support any argument. He didn't like me for that. So he gave me a "D".

There are so many factors that are used, and often, even more contributing factors that are ignored, that what is passed off as evidenced based fact, is about as reliable as a condom.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is anyone worried President Trump will get COVID-19? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-29-2020, 03:17 PM