Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is anyone worried President Trump will get COVID-19?
(06-29-2020, 02:33 AM)reldra Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 04:14 AM)guohua Wrote: @"ChiefD" 

No, I am not worried at all.
I run my own Clinic, yes it is a Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine Clinic.
I have My Doctorate in Acupuncture and a PHD in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. 
I teach a Class on Acupuncture at PIMA College and I teach an online class for PIMA College.

Not worried about this COVID-19 Flu.
Sorry, it is a Very Bad Flu. 

Now if you're Grossly Overweight or have other problems, Asthmatic, any form of Upper respiratory breathing problems, Poor Immune System and you set in your home watching the Boob-Tube and you are over 75 years old.
You are asking for trouble.
But it is completely curable.

Walk, get sunshine, have a hobby.  

Worried about My President Donald Trump getting infected, No.
He has an active and healthy lifestyle.

To me, COVID-19 is just a very Bad Flu. People get the Flu every year and they die by the thousands and Millions in 3rd world countries.
I worry more about Ebola and other Deadly diseases, COVID-19 as a 78% or higher Survival Rate, Ebola as a 2% Survival Rate.

The W H O or even The C D C, Corrupt.

To attack Trump?  Many young people with no underlying health problems have died from Covid. We are doing a fundraiser for a 19 yr old in my community that needs a double lung transplant due to covid. I think listening to news blurbs is ruining people knowing the actual facts of Covid.

With the squirrely death reporting "guidelines" from the CDC, we are seeing mass incompetence and mass fraud in reporting deaths connected to C19.

With that already proven a few months back, how can anybody be confident about the reporting by the Governments and by the jilty MSM ?

tinybigeyes

Lots of "wiggle" room for fraud reporting to get numbers aligned with Democrat agendas
Quote:CDC "Guidelines"

It is important to emphasize that Coronavirus Disease 2019 or COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate
for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.

[Image: cig1.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is anyone worried President Trump will get COVID-19? - by xuenchen - 06-29-2020, 12:38 PM