Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
11 officers shot, 4 fatally during Dallas protest over police shootings
Quote:I agree, that was the first-thing I thought. One would be tempted to say there was a second agenda within
the situation. The young mother oddly stated certain phrases and in a way that implied a purely innocent
encounter with a law officer has mutated into a confusing situation that she's rationally attempting to get
to grips with.

(Above quote is from @"BIAD" )

Does anyone remember where the ad in Craig's List was for a few weeks ago when they were calling for crisis actors?  Was it anywhere near this area?

I find it hard to believe this could be staged, but something is definitely wrong, and we've found crisis actors in other major events.

Here is another ad  in Craig's List.  Let's pay attention and see if anything happens around there, or close by.

Quote:Posted: 2 days ago
print

Crisis Actors Needed (West Palm Beach)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)
compensation: $300-$500 per day

We are a government contractor with 15 years of experience working with county, state, and federal agencies to ensure the safety of civilians by conducting simulated crisis events. Crisis scenarios may include, but are not limited to situations involving:

- Natural disasters (tornadoes, floods, hurricanes, etc.)
- Terror Scenarios (militias, extremists, etc.)
- Biological/Chemical warfare attacks

We are looking for people with experience with acting in theater or commercials. Film actors are also encouraged to apply for the position. You will be working alongside actually government officials to help train them in case of the event of emergency situations. Send an email with your resumé and modeling or acting portfolio to the above address.

Craig's List Ad Link

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11 officers shot, 4 fatally during Dallas protest over police shootings - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-11-2016, 01:26 PM