Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
11 officers shot, 4 fatally during Dallas protest over police shootings
(07-09-2016, 07:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 06:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @senona  @"Ninurta" @"BIAD" @"guohua"  (Sorry, I forget who all has replied to this thread.)

Here is a great thread on LA that shows, or suggests, that part of these shootings are a "false flag" event.  Please go there and offer your comments.

http://www.lucidawakenings.net/t/dallas-...-event/722

Don't buy into every allegation of "false flag", because a great many of those allegations are themselves false flags. they are psyops perpetrated by government operatives who are referred to as "internet warriors" or "e-warriors" in certain circles. the objective of them is to get your attention off of the real opposition and direct it at harmless targets while the real opponents clean your clock as you are distracted.

That's the reason there are so many allegations of "false flag" everywhere you look. There are not nearly as many false flag ops run in a given year as there are claims of them. All of the other allegations are just word-wars, meant to distract and confuse you.

Once, I asked a wise man "how do you tell the bad guys from the good guys here?". his reply was simple and straightforward - "The bad guys are the ones shooting at you. Everyone else are just spectators".

If you want to know who your real target is, look for muzzle flashes, not attempts to confuse you with mere words.

Yes, things can get hairy sometime when trying to discern the truth.  However, the only false flags I've paid attention to are the ones who have the same crisis actors involved in the photos and comments to the media.  There are other key factors one can look at too on their own.  There are a lot of REAL false flags, but as you suggested, it can be an OP behind some of them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11 officers shot, 4 fatally during Dallas protest over police shootings - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-09-2016, 07:23 PM