Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WTH?!!
(03-26-2020, 09:49 AM)WalksInSilence Wrote: Thank you, you are such a sweet heart. Too sleepy now to check it out. Hugs in bundles.

I am such an ignoramus, can't figure out this quote thing.

(Sorry for being off-topic.)
Since Boy In A Dress is stuck in his shed and not upsetting the neighbours, he can assist you with
the 'quote thing' too!

If you wish to post exactly what someone said or a whole article, highlight the text from a particular
web-page that you wish quote, copy (press control-'C' buttons at the same time) and then paste it
(pressing Control-'V'at the same time) straight into your Rogue Nation posting.

But wait... there's more! Highlighting the same text that is now in your post, look to the second-from-last
box in the icon list above your post. There three symbols, one that looks like a scroll, one that looks like a
piece of paper with a blue 'blob' on it and an icon that speech bubble.
It's the speech bubble we want.

With your quoted text still highlighted in your post, click the speech bubble and a smooth-corned box will
surround your highlighted text. BIAD assures me it's called 'magic'!

Quote:Hello, I'm a quote!

If you wish to leave a source to the page you're quoting from, highlight the URL of the web-page you acquired
the quote (URL is the address at the very top in the Address Bar) and using the last icon in the fourth box above
your posting, paste in the URL and offer a description of the location of the web-page in the box marked 'description
Optional.

An easier way to highlight a quote is to paste it into your posting and after highlighting your quote, use the 'Italic' icon
that is in the first box of your icon list. It looks like this: I. 

BIAD is an helpful soul at times, but he really needs to use underwear if he want to fit in.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
WTH?!! - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-25-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: WTH?!! - by WalksInSilence - 03-25-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: WTH?!! - by WalksInSilence - 03-26-2020, 08:42 AM
RE: WTH?!! - by BIAD - 03-26-2020, 09:28 AM
RE: WTH?!! - by WalksInSilence - 03-26-2020, 09:49 AM
RE: WTH?!! - by BIAD - 03-26-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: WTH?!! - by gordi - 03-26-2020, 11:45 AM
RE: WTH?!! - by BIAD - 03-26-2020, 11:49 AM
RE: WTH?!! - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-26-2020, 04:52 PM