Rogue-Nation3
WTH?!! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: WTH?!! (/thread-5136.html)

WTH?!! - Mystic Wanderer - 03-25-2020

Can someone tell me what this is?    tinybighuh

Are we using secret technology to punch a hole in the chemtrails to allow much needed vitamin D to come through to kill this virus, or is this photo shopped?

Click on the picture to begin video below.

RE: WTH?!! - WalksInSilence - 03-25-2020

Quote:Can someone tell me what this is?
I can't, but my first thought before I viewed the video was "Hole Punch Cloud" or a "Fall Streak Hole" I have only seen them twice. Once in an extraordinary display that seemed "other worldly". But it is a natural phenomenon. 
When I viewed you video, I noticed "some way in" ( there isn't a time line) a sphere to the left of the main view where one of the orbs jumped to. 
I also noticed that the audio perhaps rotated in loops. I am not sure, would have to listen to it more carefully. 
Quote:.... or is this photo shopped?
My knowledge of photo shopping is limited to understanding that "something had been altered"   

Hole punch clouds are mysterious even with out AI. Good catch.  minusculebeercheers

RE: WTH?!! - WalksInSilence - 03-26-2020

I found it on Youtube for you. 
Hope I can add it.

If not it is called. "Strange glowing object drawing circles in clouds..."

RE: WTH?!! - BIAD - 03-26-2020

(03-26-2020, 08:42 AM)WalksInSilence Wrote: I found it on Youtube for you. 
Hope I can add it...

I did it for you!

The URL address can be posted in one of the icons immediately above your comment.
It looks like a film-strip and when you hover your mouse over it, it'll say 'Insert a video'.
Choose where you want the video to be in your posting and then follow the instructions
below.

When you click on the film strip icon, two requests are asked:
Video Type: There's a dark lozenge-shaped button that you press and a number of video
outlets will be offered. Scroll your mouse down to the name where your chosen video is
from (YouTube in this case) and make sure YouTube is selected.

Video URL: Copy your chosen video URL and paste it into the clear box with 'http' already in
it and then press the 'Insert' button.

Your video will magically appear with your text in your post!!!
minusculethumbsup

I hope this helps.

RE: WTH?!! - WalksInSilence - 03-26-2020

Thank you, you are such a sweet heart. Too sleepy now to check it out. Hugs in bundles.

I am such an ignoramus, can't figure out this quote thing.

(03-26-2020, 09:49 AM)WalksInSilence Wrote: Thank you, you are such a sweet heart. Too sleepy now to check it out. Hugs in bundles.

I am such an ignoramus, can't figure out this quote thing.

(Sorry for being off-topic.)
Since Boy In A Dress is stuck in his shed and not upsetting the neighbours, he can assist you with
the 'quote thing' too!

If you wish to post exactly what someone said or a whole article, highlight the text from a particular
web-page that you wish quote, copy (press control-'C' buttons at the same time) and then paste it
(pressing Control-'V'at the same time) straight into your Rogue Nation posting.

But wait... there's more! Highlighting the same text that is now in your post, look to the second-from-last
box in the icon list above your post. There three symbols, one that looks like a scroll, one that looks like a
piece of paper with a blue 'blob' on it and an icon that speech bubble.
It's the speech bubble we want.

With your quoted text still highlighted in your post, click the speech bubble and a smooth-corned box will
surround your highlighted text. BIAD assures me it's called 'magic'!

Quote:Hello, I'm a quote!

If you wish to leave a source to the page you're quoting from, highlight the URL of the web-page you acquired
the quote (URL is the address at the very top in the Address Bar) and using the last icon in the fourth box above
your posting, paste in the URL and offer a description of the location of the web-page in the box marked 'description
Optional.

An easier way to highlight a quote is to paste it into your posting and after highlighting your quote, use the 'Italic' icon
that is in the first box of your icon list. It looks like this: I. 

BIAD is an helpful soul at times, but he really needs to use underwear if he want to fit in.
tinywondering

RE: WTH?!! - gordi - 03-26-2020

(03-25-2020, 04:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Can someone tell me what this is?    tinybighuh

Are we using secret technology to punch a hole in the chemtrails to allow much needed vitamin D to come through to kill this virus, or is this photo shopped?...

Hi Mystic,
At first glance... that was a very interesting video!

But on closer inspection, there were several things "wrong" with it.
There is no quoted source.
No info on date, time, location, videographer etc.

There are areas in the foreground which appear to be "blurred out" (hiding logos etc?) and other areas which are duplicated and/or flipped (look at the "Y" shaped branch at the top of the tree/mound at the RHS which has been duplicated from further left, that mound itself has the area to the left of the "Y" shaped branch copied and mirrored onto the right of that "Y"!!

I've done a search on the video itself and have now found several sources which concur that it is indeed a fake video. It is based on an earlier photo by a guy called Wayne Carter:

LINK to original image

There are a few other inconsistencies too, but they are probably best described/discussed in this thread on Metabunk dot org.

LINK to METABUNK Site

Thanks for sharing it though, I did have a WTF? moment!!

G

Edit to add:
Another good discussion of the video on Twitter

Gordi's on the ball with this one and I think the person who's supposedly holding the camera
showed too-much need to keep the trees in the images. He-or-she was trying to over-impress
the viewer with the size of the alleged anomaly.
INMHO.
minusculethumbsup

RE: WTH?!! - Mystic Wanderer - 03-26-2020

Thank you to @"WalksInSilence" , @"gordi" , and @"BIAD"  for your input.  minusculeclap

I figured it was fake, but I'm not good at debunking videos, and I know nothing about photo shoppe.

The round break in the clouds looks like what happens when one of those cloud buster things is left below it.  Remember, I had a huge thread about that back years ago? 

I think the title was called "Under the Chembow", but I'm going off memory, so that could be wrong. I did look, but couldn't find it. However I did find this one as a followup if anyone is interested, and lucky for me, Sonya has a link to that thread in the post below mine there: http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=888&pid=6092#pid6092