Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Milwaukee Police Officer killed in the Line of Duty
(07-27-2018, 01:08 PM)Wallfire Wrote: A member of the police force, a very dear and close friend was murdered many years ago, I still think of them and miss them

I am so very sorry for your loss, it's very emotional to hear that. Like I said in the OP, you don't really get the feeling of how close it can hit...until it hits close to home. My sister is good at her job: fair, abrupt, no-bullshit, etc., but after seeing the procession for this gentleman, it really hit close to home that this is totally possible to wake up to tomorrow. 

It's not that a police officer's life is more important than anybody else, it's that everybody else is usually just trying to get through their life. A cop? (the majority of whom are good cops), are just trying to make it through a shift to get home to their family. And that's a mind trip right there, I never go to work thinking "please don't die today, Maya has a concert tomorrow"  tinycrying

Messages In This Thread
RE: Milwaukee Police Officer killed in the Line of Duty - by Wallfire - 07-27-2018, 01:08 PM
RE: Milwaukee Police Officer killed in the Line of Duty - by DuckforcoveR - 08-04-2018, 01:57 AM