Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I made a snowman
Quote:It had been snowing all night -  So  ......................:

8:00    am    I made a snowman.
8:10            A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15            So, I made a snow woman.
8:17            My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20            The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
8:22            The transgender ma..wom...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25            The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28            I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31            The Muslim gent across the road demands the snow woman wear a burqa.
8:40            The Police arrive saying someone has been offended
8:42            The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a  domestic role.
8:43            The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45            TV news crew from the ABC show up. I am asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women?  I reply, "Snowballs" . Now I’m called a sexist.
9:00            I'm on the News as a suspected racist, homophobe, sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10            I am asked if I have any accomplices. My children are taken by social services.
9:29            Far left protesters offended by everything are marching down the street demanding I be charged by the Anti-Everything Commissioner.

Moral:   No….there is no moral here…..    It's a small insight into the world in which we live today… and it gets worse by the week.

Messages In This Thread
I made a snowman - by 727Sky - 06-02-2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I made a snowman - by BIAD - 06-02-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: I made a snowman - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-02-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: I made a snowman - by guohua - 06-02-2018, 03:37 PM
RE: I made a snowman - by senona - 06-04-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: I made a snowman - by gordi - 06-04-2018, 09:00 AM