Rogue-Nation3
I made a snowman - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Guohua's Lounge (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-75.html)
+--- Forum: The Rogue's Bar, Grill and Grotto (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-76.html)
+--- Thread: I made a snowman (/thread-3475.html)

I made a snowman - 727Sky - 06-02-2018

Quote:It had been snowing all night -  So  ......................:

8:00    am    I made a snowman.
8:10            A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15            So, I made a snow woman.
8:17            My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20            The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
8:22            The transgender ma..wom...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25            The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28            I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31            The Muslim gent across the road demands the snow woman wear a burqa.
8:40            The Police arrive saying someone has been offended
8:42            The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a  domestic role.
8:43            The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45            TV news crew from the ABC show up. I am asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women?  I reply, "Snowballs" . Now I’m called a sexist.
9:00            I'm on the News as a suspected racist, homophobe, sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10            I am asked if I have any accomplices. My children are taken by social services.
9:29            Far left protesters offended by everything are marching down the street demanding I be charged by the Anti-Everything Commissioner.

Moral:   No….there is no moral here…..    It's a small insight into the world in which we live today… and it gets worse by the week.

RE: I made a snowman - BIAD - 06-02-2018

This should be sewn onto every country's flag until the time comes when we all grow up.

Great post, Sky!
minusculethumbsup

RE: I made a snowman - Mystic Wanderer - 06-02-2018

This guy must live in MI, or high up in the mountains of CA where it snows. 

Too close to the truth, sadly.

RE: I made a snowman - guohua - 06-02-2018

Living in Phoenix Arizona,,,,, What's a Snowman or Woman,,,, What The Hell Is Snow!!!???  tinywhat

OH,,,,,,
[Image: xmas-snowmen.jpg]

RE: I made a snowman - senona - 06-04-2018

Bravo!!   minusculethumbsup

Sadly, you hit the nail on the head.

Now a days, one can't say/do anything right without someone finding something offensive about it.

Almost as if they are purposely 'looking' for something to find offensive.

Strange times we live in these days.

Most everyone walking around with a chip on their shoulder.  Waiting to go off at the first person that looks at them wrong.  smallnotamused
smh

RE: I made a snowman - gordi - 06-04-2018

(06-02-2018, 01:03 PM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:It had been snowing all night -  So  ......................:

8:00    am    I made a snowman.
8:10            A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15            I told her that if she wanted to build a snow-woman she was perfectly entitled to do so, in the same way that I am perfectly entitled to build a snowMAN.

THE END

Moral of the story:
Equality has nothing whatsoever to do with being marginalised, ignored, feeling "entitled", butt-hurt or disrespected.
Equality is all about having the same rights of free speech and expression as everyone else WITHOUT anyone else trying to shut you down for having those beliefs or thoughts in the first place. (So long as those beliefs are not, in and of themselves, illegal and/or blatantly designed to incite or be offensive.)

I fixed it for ya sky!

I would add a paragraph about TPTB actively creating and growing a culture of snowflake butt-hurt entitlement to keep everyone at one-anothers throats instead of taking our Governments to task over everything they're doing to us, but I wouldn't want to offend them or their supporters...
carry on,
G
minusculebonker