Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange "thing" at the edge of the woods.
(02-10-2018, 10:22 AM)BIAD Wrote: ...In regards of the American Bigfoot, the reports in the UK and elsewhere, if this being does exist and has
the capacity to judge situations outside of a animal's perspective of only survival-first, then reports shown
on Deborah's map may tell us that this 'thing' is far-more aware of our own reality than we are.

The stick-breaks and structures are all well-and-good and must be a message of some kind, and I think
this activity will bring us better into line with what this is all about than obvious proof via a dead body.
That comment may seem silly on the face of it, but again... if such a creature exists, I believe that only
through the public investigating the phenomena in small-steps, will the truth be shown.

I'm unwilling to think it's a centuries-old ruse to perpetuate a ghost story or promote tourism.
Seriously, there's something going on that doesn't fit our 'normal' parameters...

You are gonna LOVE my new thread in Crypto!
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange "thing" at the edge of the woods. - by Wallfire - 02-07-2018, 10:59 AM
RE: Strange "thing" at the edge of the woods. - by gordi - 02-10-2018, 11:02 AM