Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This Suicide Machine Makes Death Peacefull And Painless
What are your thoughts on assisted suicide? 

Some people think it is each person's right to commit suicide if they are terminally ill.  I don't know; I was taught as a Christian that life is a gift and it's not up to us to decide when we die; that's God's decision. 

As one who believes in reincarnation, it's something that was decided before we were born. There might be certain things we need to experience to get rid of past karma.  I would hate to think I went through a whole lifetime just to have to come back and do it again because I wimped out right at the very end.  

Well, if you think we all have a right to make that choice, then this will be good news for you.  You can kill yourself peacefully and painlessly with this new machine Philip Nitschke has invented.

Quote:The new chamber was revealed by Philip Nitschke from Australia, and he has been called the “Elon Musk of assisted suicide”. The machine was revealed this week, and this was just a few days after lawmakers in Victoria had a vote on legalizing euthanasia. The device is said to simplify what Nitschke calls “rational suicide” and makes sure that the whole process of suicide is easy and very painless and is what he says is the optimal way to die.
[Image: sarco-via-exit-international-800x430_fd5...k=ydA113oc]
The organization of Nitschke is called Exit International, and it is this company that developed The Sarco machine. The company is said to be an “aid-in-dying” organization. The Sarco comes with a base that has a translucent chamber on top, and it is said to be in perfect proportions for a human to get into. Upon getting into the pod, the chamber begins to fill up with liquid nitrogen, and this will bring down the level of oxygen to only around 5%.

The Patient Becomes Unconscious Within Minutes and Does Not Feel Pain

Nitschke said that within a minute the person inside the chamber would become unconscious and they will not be able to feel any pain. The doctor said that this is similar to depressurizing the cabin of an airplane. He went on to say that when the person has died, which occurs swiftly, the chamber will then become the coffin of that person. The base of the chamber, on the other hand, can be reused.
Exit International gave a press release, and they said that The Sarco is designed to allow it to be 3D printed. It can then be put together in just about any location. He went on to say that the blueprints are going to be made available freely; open-source and they will be put onto the internet.

Accessibility is one of the biggest selling points but there is going to be a big hurdle that people considering it will have to overcome, and this is by way of a questionnaire. The questionnaire will be made available on the internet, and the client who wants to use the chamber will first have to establish their mental health, and then they will then be given a code with 4-digits that will open the door of the capsule so that they can use it. This is said to be the first of many steps that lead to death that is peaceful, within a few minutes.

If you're interested, you can read more here: This Suicide Machine Makes Death Peacefull And Painless

Messages In This Thread
This Suicide Machine Makes Death Peacefull And Painless - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-19-2017, 11:54 PM