Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands?
It wouldn't do for me to try to deny I have blood on my hands - just about everyone and their brothers know otherwise.

I won't apologize or feel guilty for it, either - some folks just desperately NEED to bleed out! They're a waste of perfectly serviceable skin.

I'm ready to get more on them in an instant - just as soon as those piss-ants who promised to bring their "revolution" out here into the hinterlands find the balls to make good on their threats.

I'll teach those bastards just how a jungle war is fought!

I make no apologies, nor do I ask any pardon for it.

I'd hang a Confederate flag outside so they know just which house to hit, but baiting prey is illegal in this state.

Shooting intruders isn't.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands? - by Ninurta - 06-23-2020, 08:43 AM