Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Mass Shooting - This time at Church
Quote:Sorry, but I think he snapped. Discharged from the military, they fucked up their paperwork and that allowed him to buy a gun legally, and he snapped. Pin this on some imaginary group all you want but that doesn't help anything.

Yes, from what I've learned since the shooting, he was a "follower" of Antifa, but probably not a member.

Quote:Also, not everything is a liberal plot to steal guns. It's getting pretty old actually.  I'm sick and God damn tired of this notion that liberals are out for your arms.

No everything is not a "plot" or planned, but they sure as hell take advantage of every chance to scream "we need more gun laws" every time a gun is used in a crime. 

Case in point: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/11/0...h-gun.html

Why are we not hearing them scream to ban vehicles? They are being used to commit crimes too. 
I'll tell you why:  It's because the Deep State, which includes the right and the left, wants to disarm the public so they can take control without us being able to defend ourselves.

Quote:Fox news is calling me. I'm gonna tune in and come back to my rogue family tomorrow, brainwashed and ready to believe that the left is at fault for all  tinycool

As I said, the Deep State has members from both sides of the political parties.  So, as I see it, it's not just the left at fault; it's the Deep State Elite who pull the puppet strings from the top.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Mass Shooting - This time at Church - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-07-2017, 02:51 PM