The new Star Trek discovery series seems to be in deep S#$%
Money grubbibg execs
bad writing
issues with merchandising
monthly access fees

Well 
@"guohua" 

You said the should hire me to write it

Well I can solve it with a monologue in the first few minutes then run the series

One actress

Mira Furlan

Quote:Mira Furlan (born 7 September 1955) is a Croatian actress and singer. Internationally, she is best known for her roles as the MinbariAmbassador Delenn on all five seasons of the science fiction television series Babylon 5 (1993–98), and as Danielle Rousseau on Lost.

One alien race
Na'kuhl

So without further ado

My own little short

Death of the dream

A boot pulls the old blade from back of a now dead facedown humanoid in a purpleish uniform.. The figure is slowly dancing as it sings in slightly broken english, "..cause Im the Queen of wishfull thinking.."

Standing in front of an archlike structure.."Oh Danlen.. Did you really think that you people won the temporal cold war.. That you have stopped and erased the N'Kuhl.. "

The Na'Kuhl female spits on the dead agent, "The mighty federation.. "

Insanely the attractive Na'Kuhl female dances as she keeps singing..

"The Gaurdian of forever.." She walks back over to the dead body and stabs it in the head, "You humans have a phrase.. Double tap.. Yousee.." She pont to the guardian, "I have study human history.. My mate you had Archer kill.. Now revenge is mine.."

Explosions fill the air as starfleet officers can be heard screaming in pain.

Her laughter fills the area near the guardian..

"You see Danlen.. I realised something no race has ever defeated the federation long term.. Sword, Guns, Phasers and Photon Torpedoes.. The Dominin, Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, Suliban, Augments, Sona, even the feared Borg and their enemies Species 8472.. Undine.. Not a single one extracted a victory.."

The woman sings as the sounds of the few starfleet personel approach..

"Suckers.." The Na'kuhl female laughs as several gasses rise into the air, "War crimes.. From human history.. You see.. I have Realized what Silik, Khan, Dukat, the Borg Queen, and countless others never did.. You cant beat an idea with forces.."

Cries of agony come from around the area..

"Bio weapons mixed with mustard gas," Kicking the dead body as hard as she could.. Looking at the gaurdian of forever, "You see I am doing what they never envisioned.. I am attacking the federations greatest strength.. I am going to subvert the dream.. Its not that hard.. A small note here.. Small note there.. And tada.."

One sound of Agony reaches her, "That sounds like Pee Card.." Laughing, "You see I am going to destroy the dream.. Ny getting you humans to do it to yourself.."

"Ne..Never," A voice almost unrecognizable fills the air..  A rifle falls to the ground and the human does not get up..

"Not Pee card," Laughing.. "Kirk.. You see.. Danlen.. This is already happening.. I stole from one of your best fiction stories ever.." Walking over se stabs the dead male, "I have already done it.. Now I am just keeping you busy.. Gaurdian.. Initiate security protocol Deluk four..."

The Gaurdian hums and seems to glow..

The Na'Kuhl females laughter fills the whole area..

Then they just run their show

Maybe pay her to laugh at the end of an episode or two .. maybe hints and different actresses playing small parts.. Like recording something..
play a certain song everytime she is in the scene..

ta da temporary band aide

Messages In This Thread
"How I would save star Trek discovery" - by Armonica_Templar - 08-16-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: "How I would save star Trek discovery" - by Wallfire - 09-21-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: "How I would save star Trek discovery" - by Wallfire - 09-25-2017, 06:54 PM