Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally
and for the record?! I'm sick and fucking tired of "black lives matter". There is a systematic, endemic racism in this country and the  LAST thing that will help is for "I got an idea, lets all join the black side and chant slogans!" No fucking different than the Nazis. 

"So what the hell DFC? I don't get you?" It's all good, I'm just a sucker for an argument. And I have a burning sensation every time I see and hear ANYTHING about "white power" or these fucking guys talking about bourgeois commie shit while gladly collecting social security...

Crying Nazis I also like. And to see the subject of my last post crying for all to see like a little bitch is a night well had for me tinycool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by 1984hasarrived - 08-13-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by 1984hasarrived - 08-14-2017, 09:21 PM
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by DuckforcoveR - 08-18-2017, 02:45 AM