Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Hannity Just Exposed
(08-16-2017, 02:51 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 05:55 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...The bear is eating us, right now. I failed. I regret that with every breath I take now.

If it's any consolation, a major chunk of regret will come from those who refuse to listen to what
is actually happening in the USA and believe they're on the inside of this subtle seizure.

It's okay believing in an ideology or political manner of governing, but when the door of successful
takeover closes... those who follow the belief will not be permitted to enjoy the trinkets that come
with that control.

That is for the hogs wearing the clothes, not the farmyard animals.

Can't tell 'em nothing, so all you can do when you're an old guy who's already seen it is sit back and watch it all over again. There's another old guy they ought to go talk to, but they won't, because they don't wanna hear it - they think that somehow THIS time it will all turn out differently than it always has before. His name is Eden Pastora. He's an old guy who now works as a shark fishing guide off the east coast of Nicaragua. Back in the day, he was a Pretty Big Deal, one of the leaders of the opposition in the Sandinista wars. His nom de guerre, "Commandante Cerro", was on everyone's lips back then, whether for or against. Yeah, he had it like that - everyone knew his handle.

Problem was, when the communists finally took over, poor old Eden, who had fought so hard for them and was instrumental in gaining their victory, turned out to be not "communist" enough - he was fighting for his people, but either threw in with the wrong side, or allowed the communists to infiltrate the right one... politics sometimes get a little fuzzy when you get older. There is less "right" or "wrong", and more shades of gray between the two.

SO - the communists installed a nobody, Daniel Ortega, into office and made him a somebody, and relegated Eden, once their fair-haired boy when it suited them, to oblivion. Then they commenced the reign of terror that saw entire villages of Miskito indians (whom they alleged that they "cared about" and were "fighting for") burned to the ground so the Miskitos could be relocated to areas more suitable for governmental abuse of them.

One should always be careful of whom one throws their lot in with, and perhaps examine their track record for what happens AFTER the victory, before joining cause with them. It sometimes turns out badly for what the communists call their "useful idiots"... well, ok, it ALWAYS turns out badly for them. There is always a Night of the Long Knives, and few are lucky enough to escape the purges after their usefulness is over. Eden WAS lucky enough to survive, but he never got what they promised him, and his people suffered for his mistakes. I guess he should consider himself fortunate to be above ground so that he CAN be a fishing guide.

Same thing gonna happen here, and all I can do is watch now. It's like a slow motion train wreck that I've already seen before.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
What Hannity Just Exposed - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-10-2017, 03:08 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by guohua - 08-10-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by 1984hasarrived - 08-13-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by DuckforcoveR - 08-13-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by guohua - 08-13-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by DuckforcoveR - 08-13-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by BIAD - 08-13-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by Ninurta - 08-15-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by Ninurta - 08-16-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by BIAD - 08-16-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by Ninurta - 08-17-2017, 06:21 AM