Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Hannity Just Exposed
(08-15-2017, 04:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I agree, I'm not as enthused as I was at the beginning, but I think the Deep State and Neocons are at fault. He doesn't know who to trust because he's surrounded by the enemy. 

There is more going on behind closed doors too that we  some people don't know about. The future of our planet seems to be riding on whether he strikes N. Korea, or not.  It has everything to do with spiritual things that I won't get into here. 
Just be ready (spiritually) to jump ship if he takes the wrong turn.

Absolutely the Deep State and the Neocons bear a large share of the blame. After all, they are the ones blocking passage of necessary legislation to get the country back on track. An example is McCain, who was the ONE vote difference between the freedom of getting rid of Obamacare and the totalitarian tyranny of keeping it.

Who the hell let McCain back into DC anyhow? For Gods sakes - the man has a BRAIN tumor! Has no one stopped to consider that might affect his thinking just a wee bit, and there is a nation riding on his ability to think?

Still, Trump is a Wheeler-Dealer, made his millions with wheeling and dealing. I am nonplussed at his steadfast refusal to put that talent to work to save America, after he promised to do exactly that. You really think that if he tried, he couldn't swing ONE vote to save us from this non-stop slide into totalitarianism?

Yeah, there is more going on behind closed doors than we know about, and I'm not liking the results that escape from those closed doors. Trump really ought to let the tweeting go in favor of spending more quality time on saving the country than he does tweeting to his fan club.

Maybe, just maybe, it was all a sham, and he really doesn't want to - despite what he said. That is what all the evidence I see indicates. Then again, maybe I'm just a bitter old man who misses the relatively free nation I grew up in and fought for. I'm about ready to place all my bets that I will never see that nation again, and my children and grand children will never know what a free breath was like.

The America I see now looks more and more like the Soviet Union they used to scare us with way back when. It seems to have come here to roost after it left Russia. I fought the good fight, and appear to have lost. Some days, you eat the bear, and other days, the bear eats you.

The bear is eating us, right now. I failed. I regret that with every breath I take now.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
What Hannity Just Exposed - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-10-2017, 03:08 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by guohua - 08-10-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by 1984hasarrived - 08-13-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by DuckforcoveR - 08-13-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by guohua - 08-13-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by DuckforcoveR - 08-13-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by BIAD - 08-13-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by Ninurta - 08-15-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by Ninurta - 08-16-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by BIAD - 08-16-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by Ninurta - 08-17-2017, 06:21 AM