Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Hannity Just Exposed
Come on @"Mystic Wanderer" us coming together should never start with something out of Hannity's mouth (or the rest of the Fox News group). 

If it makes you feel any better, it shouldn't come out of the mouths of Maddow and Co. at MSNBC either. 

It's what comes out of our own mouths that should bring us together. A unified voice of reason and sanity that just flat out doesn't exist anymore. Considering I still come here each and every day after reading some of the most vile comments thrown at anybody on "the left" should tell you that I'm pretty comfortable in my thick skin. I'll still call a spade a spade when I see it (and I eat blood red snowflake sandwiches for lunch every day)  tinylaughing tinylaughing

And I remember very well not that long ago when I posted a story (one that was posted EVERYWHERE on the internet) you blew it off before clicking on it with a "pfft, CNN" comment...I can dig that up if you'd like (for historical purposes)

As far as what Hannity said? This whole "special investigation going to far" nonsense is bogus. Don't forget that Bill Clinton getting impeached started because of an investigation into Whitewater - an investigation that should have been centered around shady real estate dealings among a bunch of entitled crooks (the Clintons). Next thing you know we're talking about semen stains on dresses. The people that run these investigations can (and will) dig as deep as they see fit once they start, if anybody in charge has a problem with that they would fix it. But now that it's Trump under the gun it's "going too far". 

So for an honest answer to Hannity - I can't give anything to a man centered around ratings, ratings, ratings. The fact that Fox is just as "main stream" as the others but gets touted and put on a pedestal just blows my damn mind. MSNBC is a COMPLETE mouthpiece for the left (why? RATINGS) and Fox is no f'n better.

I still love you though  minusculebeercheers tinycool

Messages In This Thread
What Hannity Just Exposed - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-10-2017, 03:08 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by guohua - 08-10-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by 1984hasarrived - 08-13-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by DuckforcoveR - 08-13-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by guohua - 08-13-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by DuckforcoveR - 08-13-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by BIAD - 08-13-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by Ninurta - 08-15-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by Ninurta - 08-16-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: What Hannity Just Exposed - by BIAD - 08-16-2017, 02:51 PM