Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pope Francis Says America Has
The Headlines.
Quote:Pope Francis Says America Has ‘a Distorted Vision of the World’
OK!?
Quote:(CNSNews.com) - Pope Francis told the Italian newspaper La Repubblica on Thursday that the United States of America—and Russia, China, North Korea and Bashar al Assad's Syria—have “a distorted vision of the world"--("una visione distorta del mondo," as reportetd in Italian by La Repubblica).

The pope made the observation in an interview with La Repubblica reporter Eugenio Scalfari.
Really!? Anddddddddd?
Quote:“Pope Francis told me to be very concerned about the meeting of the G20.” Scalfari wrote.
Why? Because You Weren't Invited!!!!????

Quote:“I am afraid there are very dangerous alliances between powers who have a distorted view of the world: America and Russia, China and North Korea, Russia and Assad in the war in Syria,” the pope said.
yes, distorted but hopefully They are not enacting the NWO!

Quote:As transclated into English by Agence France Presse, which picked up the story, Pope Francis told La Repubblica: “I worry about very dangerous alliances between powers which have a distorted vision of the world: America and Russia, China and North Korea, (Russian President Vladimir) Putin and (Syria’s Bashar al-) Assad over the war in Syria.”

“The danger concerns immigration,” the pope continued to La Repubblica, as translated by AFP. “Our main and unfortunately growing problem in the world today is that of the poor, the weak, the excluded, which includes migrants.”

“This is why the G20 worries me: It mainly hits immigrants,” Pope Francis said, according to AFP.
Source
That is the Problem he wants all The World to become One Big Third World Cesspool!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Pope Francis Says America Has - by guohua - 07-08-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Pope Francis Says America Has - by BIAD - 07-08-2017, 06:03 PM
RE: Pope Francis Says America Has - by BIAD - 07-08-2017, 06:42 PM
RE: Pope Francis Says America Has - by Ninurta - 07-11-2017, 06:26 AM