Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The US is pulling out of the Paris Scam
(06-03-2017, 09:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: See all kinds of charts and graphs "they" don't want you to see:

Too many to  post here, so just click on the LINK
Mystic Wanderer, You ARE a Evil Denier Of Climate Change and Because of that, your Grandchildren will have No Air To Breath!!!!!!!! EVIL!!!!!!!!!!
Me To!  tinybiggrin 
Quote:Nancy Pelosi Launches VILE Attack On Trump’s GRANDCHILDREN

Quote: “The question I have for Donald Trump, as a mother … of five and a grandmother of nine, is how is he ever going to explain to his grandchildren what he did to the air they breathe — assuming they breathe air. And I have to assume that is the case,” Nancy said during her speech.

She went on to call the event that took place yesterday concerning the climate issue an “embarrassment to our country” followed with a comment how it should also be an embarrassment for him for how he answers to his grandchildren.
Link
 Remember the Pope went to the White House She says and talked about the Dangers of Air Pollution!? I think the Pope should stick to talking about stuff he knows something about, The Bible and Pedophiles!

Liberals will tell us those are no real facts but Fake and that 97% of ALL Scientist Agree With Them.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The US is pulling out of the Paris Scam - by guohua - 06-03-2017, 11:39 PM