Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The US is pulling out of the Paris Scam
(06-03-2017, 05:26 PM)BIAD Wrote: God invented windmills so that Russian mineral Barons would go out of business.
mediumfacepalm
I don't think as anything to do with Pelosi's husband's 2016 investments in solar panels,
has it?
tinyhuh
Yes and other Elites with their investments into Solar and Tidal Wave.
The Solar Panel is a Scam, you still pay an electric bill plus the lease on the panels.
Sure it's a reduced electric bill, but it works out the same after the lease payment.
People in Arizona found that out, even with our 300 or more days of sunlight, they still pay and don't get a reimbursement from the electric companies. 
When they came knocking on our door, my husband told them to go and F*ck Themselves.
Our neighbor across the street leaves every summer for about 5 or 6 months and goes north to Flagstaff az.
They had those panels installed.
Before the panels they'd end up only paying the minimum fee for their electric, because the just shut everything off and no A/C or anything electric was on.

Now they have to pay the lease fee for the solar panels $220. plus the $75. minimum electric fee.
Dumb Asses!
My husband warned them put they believed the Bull-Shit that if they left, I the electricity from the Panels would be extra money because they weren't using electric at home.
That is a $22. dollar check returned to them each month they are away.
That won't fill one of our cars or our truck.
Waste Of Money!
/Rant Over\
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The US is pulling out of the Paris Scam - by guohua - 06-03-2017, 08:07 PM