Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The M S M will never report this.
I can't trust a damn thing that comes out of Rupert Murdoch's mouth. Not to say it's all biased just because he said it (actually yes, i'm saying that) but the validity of the NY Post to prove a point on the right is like me quoting Saul Alinsky...it would get chewed up and spit out. 

Garbage "news" if you ask me. MSM is designed to fool and inundate the masses (not the individuals) and NY Post is another shining example of that. 

Planet X is coming next month! (last year...)

But hey, if you want to blast the evil "MSM" in an article sourced at the NYPOST (!) then have at it. There are some good things there, like:

10 best sex scenes in movies that showed REAL SEX

Paris Hilton making out with her boyfriend

ok, vomit is creeping up, back to the meat of the story:

Long story short (in my eyes) this isn't an "Obama Problem". This is a Patriot Act Problem. This is a surveillance act problem. This is a NDAA problem. WE GAVE the government the power to do this when we bowed to their will after 9/11 and just stood by shaking and scared while they passed the original Patriot Act. The ONLY SENATOR to vote no back then was my guy from Wisconsin. One of those "career politicians" who fought tooth and nail to get people to understand exactly WHAT they were allowing to happen. 

So I hate to say I told you so, but...

Quote:“But under this bill, the government can compel the disclosure of the personal records of anyone — perhaps someone who worked with, or lived next door to, or went to school with, or sat on an airplane with, or has been seen in the company of, or whose phone number was called by — the target of the investigation.

And under this new provisions all business records can be compelled, including those containing sensitive personal information like medical records from hospitals or doctors, or educational records, or records of what books someone has taken out of the library. This is an enormous expansion of authority, under a law that provides only minimal judicial supervision.”
[…]
We must grant law enforcement the tools that it needs to stop this terrible threat. But we must give them only those extraordinary tools that they need and that relate specifically to the task at hand.

Basically, we shouldn't be surprised. If you leave your wallet at the park overnight (in this case, almost 17 years) and when your return there is money missing, who's really at fault?

Feingold on the Patriot Act

Messages In This Thread
The M S M will never report this. - by guohua - 05-28-2017, 01:27 AM
RE: The M S M will never report this. - by BIAD - 05-28-2017, 10:22 AM
RE: The M S M will never report this. - by DuckforcoveR - 05-28-2017, 11:41 AM
RE: The M S M will never report this. - by BIAD - 05-28-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: The M S M will never report this. - by guohua - 05-28-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: The M S M will never report this. - by guohua - 05-28-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: The M S M will never report this. - by BIAD - 05-28-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: The M S M will never report this. - by guohua - 05-28-2017, 04:54 PM
RE: The M S M will never report this. - by 1984hasarrived - 05-29-2017, 03:04 AM
RE: The M S M will never report this. - by BIAD - 05-29-2017, 10:13 AM
RE: The M S M will never report this. - by BIAD - 06-02-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: The M S M will never report this. - by BIAD - 06-02-2017, 04:52 PM
RE: The M S M will never report this. - by BIAD - 06-05-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: The M S M will never report this. - by guohua - 06-05-2017, 01:37 PM
RE: The M S M will never report this. - by BIAD - 06-05-2017, 02:22 PM