Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UK] Manchester Arena attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt.
(05-26-2017, 05:05 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Products of modern "civilization" ...... theyve gone soft an all been turned into fucking eunuchs ........ along with dumbed down so much they have no clue the threat they face ...... hence they focus on bullshit non issues to distract everyone ..... while lining their pockets and laughing ......

It is scary how the gap between appreciating one's 'civilised society' and the need to protect it by means
are certainly not civilised, as been widened.

I live the life I live because I know that somewhere, someone is doing the things that I don't have to do.
And every day, I'm grateful.

But this current situation isn't about opposing views or differences in lifestyles, these people want us dead
because a book told them so. There's no middle ground with extremists, there's no 'okay, we'll let that slide'
You're an infidel and nothing will change that.

I apologise if I offend anyone who doesn't understand that I mean 'Not-all'... but when an idea that involves
72 virgins -(which equates to the same amount of relatives of the killer that'll be blessed), a dialectic that's
based on protecting Islam and the idea that sex is only something a man is supposed to enjoy....
it's difficult not to feel suspicious around certain sections of our civilised society.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UK] Manchester Arena attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt. - by BIAD - 05-26-2017, 10:05 AM