Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bill O’Reilly Thrives at Fox News, Even as Harassment Settlements Add Up.
Quote:Whatever Clinton did with Lewinski, she was a consenting adult - not sexual harassment. I am sure he did harass others, just clarifying a point.

True that.

But can you imagine had that been Bush or Trump carry out such an act in the Oval Office of all places??? The OVAL OFFICE mind you.
O.M.G.  ....the media would go ballistic. Nuclear even. The sky would fall. It would be the EOTW for all Mankind. 
THAT is the difference.

And Clinton had numerous sexual harassment  allegations against him. 

My problem here is that Dems seem to have forgotten that small detail. Not realizing what hypocrites they are being on that issue when it comes to attacking Republicans.

And these so-called Feminist Groups only speak out when it is of an opposing party i.e. O'Reilly/Trump.

They sure as hell were not there to help stand up for Sarah Palin and the onslaught of verbal attacks she caught in 2008.
Nor have they defended KellyAnn Conway, first woman to help get a candidate elected President.

Kinda going off-track there, but sorta related.

Quote:Sexual harassment is something that Trump uses, "Grab 'em by the pussy" ring any bells.  I saw a great quote from one of the Patriots who refused to go to the White House who said in all his years as a player, and in various locker rooms, he had never heard that kind of talk.

Sorry, but two guys bullshitting on audio where there was never any proof that it actually happened, is definitely not the same as multiple women coming forward as in Bill Clinton's case.
(or O'Reillys/Roger Ailes)

And yes, some guys do talk crude like that. Indeed they do.
To deny otherwise is just ignorant or naive. 
I've worked in a 'Man's World' for 30 years out here on the road. I have heard many vulgar things said by guys when a chick walks by. 
Nasty comments. Things that would make you blush. 

I'm not making any excuses for what was said on the audio, but to deny that kind of talk happens by other guys is flat out bullshit. Period. 
 Not my opinion either, but from my personal experience from being around men all the time.

But I'm not one to get offended easily and just took for granted that is normal "locker room'' macho bullshit talk.  :smallwink:

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill O’Reilly Thrives at Fox News, Even as Harassment Settlements Add Up. - by senona - 04-21-2017, 07:35 AM