Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DNA Study Proves Bigfoot is Human Hybrid
Quote:If 'Captain' Richards really is innocent, why are aren't the aliens getting him out of prison...?
In fact, why isn't the alleged Elemental that visits in him in his cell and the secret organisation that wanted
to take over Marin County allowing him to remain in prison?

Those velociraptor & sociopath-loving aliens certainly move in mysterious ways!!

@"BIAD" , yeah, I think I remember Kerry Cassidy asking him about that during one of her interviews with him.  He was framed to keep him quite. Yes, he should serve time for what he did, but not LIFE.  Look at what Hillary has done... and not one day in jail.   tinyok

I'm not sure if I can remember the reply correctly, but it had something to do with him being safer in there than out on the streets. Also, he still gets information from his "friends", and his wife relays what needs to be told to the public.  He's probably one of those people that astral travels, so being physically behind bars doesn't bother him.   smallgreengrin

A STRANGE world we live in.   tinywondering

Messages In This Thread
RE: DNA Study Proves Bigfoot is Human Hybrid - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-14-2017, 06:58 PM