Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MODERN LIVING PTEROSAURS?
I'll share my story again for the new members:

There was a creature that used to run past my bedroom window when I was around the age of 10 years old. My room was on one end of the house, and my parents bedroom was on the other end, with my sister's room in between the two, all on the same side of the house.

During the winter, a creature of some type would start running at the other end of the house (at my parents bedroom), and run past the three bedrooms. When it reached my window, it sounded like it took flight with very large wings; I could hear them flapping as it went airborne.
As it ran, it sounded like horse hooves, but only with two legs, which was very loud!

This thing didn't only run by and fly away once per night; it would fly away, circle back to the other end of the house, and run by again (then fly away). It would make 4 or 5 trips doing this, over and over.  
(I never could figure out why my parents and sister were never awakened. I've read that Big Foot can paralyze it's prey with a type of low frequency, so maybe this creature had some type of ability to keep them asleep? But then, why was I the only one who woke up?   minusculethinking       )

The sound it made when it screamed was unlike anything the old-timers in the area had ever heard! They had heard panthers, bobcats, etc. all their lives, and they said this was not a cat, or anything they had ever heard!
To me, it sounded exactly like a pteranodon from the movies!
It didn't scream as it flew past, but everyone around the area heard the scream at different times throughout the day and night coming from the woods across from our house.

[Image: da5166aae1.jpg]

(There was also something very tall and dark that walked by our bathroom window one day at dusk. Everyone thought  it was a Big Foot, so I'm not sure which creature was making the squealing sound.)

I never did look out my window to see what it was... I was too frightened! I also felt like it knew I was there, and it was there because of me.
The adults in the area were afraid to go outside at night, and my parents wouldn't allow me to play outside during the day.

Also, another interesting fact: My neighbor had a pig sliced open on it's belly during this time with only the liver missing! He said the cut was smooth, like it could have been a very sharp knife. ( Probably the creature's razor-sharp claws! )

One night when there was snow on the ground, I got lucky and saw where it had left footprints in the snow. They were shaped like a bird, sort of; about a foot long, or more, with three long appendages in front and one going out in the back. I showed the footprints to my sister, so I do have a witness to back up what I saw.

I'm posting the image below as a reference to how the claw print in the snow looked, except it also had an appendage coming out in the back of the foot :

[Image: AlienwareHand-2.jpg]

I don't think it was ETs that I heard outside, however I could be wrong.   tinyhuh

I don't remember exactly how many weeks this activity lasted, but I think it went on for several weeks every night,  then it just stopped and I never heard it again.

Here is a link with more stories:
LINK

Messages In This Thread
MODERN LIVING PTEROSAURS? - by gordi - 03-31-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: MODERN LIVING PTEROSAURS? - by guohua - 03-31-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: MODERN LIVING PTEROSAURS? - by gordi - 03-31-2017, 01:27 PM
RE: MODERN LIVING PTEROSAURS? - by guohua - 03-31-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: MODERN LIVING PTEROSAURS? - by gordi - 03-31-2017, 01:39 PM
RE: MODERN LIVING PTEROSAURS? - by Night Star - 04-01-2017, 12:14 AM
RE: MODERN LIVING PTEROSAURS? - by guohua - 04-01-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: MODERN LIVING PTEROSAURS? - by Night Star - 04-01-2017, 01:03 AM
RE: MODERN LIVING PTEROSAURS? - by BIAD - 04-01-2017, 08:28 PM