Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Guide to Increase Your ET Abduction Chances
(03-29-2017, 07:22 PM)BIAD Wrote: As I've posted before, I've seen something I couldn't understand, but luckily I've never
been examined by an alien in a way that leaves me feeling like a used bowling ball.
tinysurprised

By the way, that sort of physical exploration of humans by those who may have travelled
millions of light-years to get here, says a lot about us as a species.
It means that talk means little to them unless they believe truth lies between the buttocks.
No comment.
tinywondering

From things I've heard by many people, the ETs look up to us as a superior race because our DNA has been tampered with by so many different ET races, we are capable of much more than them.  That's why some time ago they shut off part of our DNA so we wouldn't remember just how strong and capable we are, but it's still there, and they want to get a piece of us to attach to their own race.

If humans only realized the power their mind holds, we could go out and conquer the universe... that's why we are quarantined to our own little galaxy now; we are a warrior race.  We have to learn to get along with others before we can play in their playground... so they say.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Guide to Increase Your ET Abduction Chances - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-29-2017, 07:36 PM