Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru
(01-18-2017, 08:38 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 03:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, from witness accounts, they can walk through walls and communicate telepathically, so maybe they use the power of their mind, and levitation.  Also, maybe this is why they built the little gray robots to do their work for them?   minusculethinking

But how do they hold the wrenches to tighten the bolts on the little grey robots without opposable thumbs? have you ever tried something as simple as changing the tire on a car after duct-taping your thumb down into your palm? I don't recommend it, unless you've been drinking, it's a Saturday night, and you don't really have anywhere else you need to be other than where you already are!

Walking through walls is another neat trick that should only be tried after drinking, on a Saturday night, and leaving plenty of time that you don't need to be elsewhere for several hours afterwards.

Now, even I can communicate telepathically with certain people, but I can also tell you first hand that telepathy does not translate very well into mechanical ability when trying to build an air-tight starship. Ya really need thumbs for that. Gotta get them bolts TIGHT, or all the air leaks out half way to Proxima, and there you are, a little over 2 light years from anywhere, with no spare air. That sucks when that happens.

"But how do they hold the wrenches to tighten the bolts on the little grey robots without opposable thumbs?"

Maybe that's just one of the reasons why they have to abduct people with thumbs to do it for them?  Or, maybe it's because the biological robots don't have nuts and bolts?  LOL

"Walking through walls is another neat trick that should only be tried after drinking"

As you know, all matter vibrates at a certain frequency. It IS possible to walk through objects that APPEAR to be solid to us, by adjusting our frequency to the same as the matter we are trying to penetrate. 
I read an article about this some time ago, and one man actually did it, but it seems the ETs have been aware and doing this for eons.

"Now, even I can communicate telepathically with certain people, but I can also tell you first hand that telepathy does not translate very well into mechanical ability when trying to build an air-tight starship."

I forgot to mention before that REAL ET spacecraft don't have any nuts and bolts holding them together; they are one complete material that is shaped into the craft.  I'd say that's about as airtight as you can get.   tinywondering
Maybe this technology was used because they don't have thumbs. tinysure
If it has nuts and bolts, it's one of "ours".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by Ninurta - 01-17-2017, 09:16 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by BIAD - 01-17-2017, 10:56 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by BIAD - 01-17-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by Ninurta - 01-18-2017, 08:38 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-18-2017, 03:58 PM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by Ninurta - 01-19-2017, 07:09 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by senona - 01-19-2017, 07:36 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by Ninurta - 01-20-2017, 06:28 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by guohua - 01-20-2017, 02:38 AM
RE: Alien Hand & Skull Found in Peru - by BIAD - 01-19-2017, 12:31 PM