Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
University Students Comforted with ‘Counseling’ after Seeing Confederate Flag on Lapt
This is slightly off topic (but doesn't deserve its' own thread - at least I don't think so). But I'm a sucker for the show "How It's Made" and usually have a few episodes waiting for me on non-working Sunday mornings. So the episode was showing how miniature war figurines are made (not the like the little green plastic ones, but bigger / more "luxurious" ones). When the whole ordeal about making them was done (fascinating by the way, the artistry that goes into it is amazing) they showed the kits on store shelves. You can buy kits for most major wars throughout history and the figurines match the clothes / weaponry of that era. Check this out. They BLURRED OUT the Confederate Flag on the box (the T.V. program did). I mean, I'm not about to fly one outside of my house or anything but A) I damn well won't try to stop anybody else, and B) This is downright censorship of an ACTUAL period of my country's history. Pathetic if you ask me.

[Image: 34q0i07.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: University Students Comforted with ‘Counseling’ after Seeing Confederate Flag on Lapt - by DuckforcoveR - 05-29-2016, 02:49 PM