Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MORE ELECTORS GET DEATH THREATS FROM HILLARY VOTERS
Pretty clearly falls under the spirit and the letter of "Terroristic Threats" under the Patriot Act. Terrorism is DEFINED as threats and intimidation with intent to influence politics. Actual violence is not an element of the crime, contrary to popular belief. terror is a war of the mind - if you can scare 'em enough, "terrorize" them into doing your bidding, you've just become a terrorist.

I look forward to the coming mass of arrests in this case. If not, then Daitengu may not have a bad idea at all. Hunting down the enemy and stopping him from being a threat to you has been a human tradition for thousands of years, all across the planet. Last time I checked, America was still on the planet, still populated by humans, and now has an internal enemy declaring itself a threat. Opposing them is NOT terrorism, it's self defense, and defense of the nation, same as shooting a burglar breaking into your house is not burglary, but self defense.

I've seen these same mouthy Leftist bastards in Nicaragua, El Salvador, Afghanistan, etc. If it goes according to their plan, I know what comes next.

I know how I have always responded.

I know I'm not alone.

I strongly suspect they'd better re-think their strategy. There are folks in this evil old world who are a lot better at war than they are. I would rather it doesn't come to that... and if it does, they will eventually wish the same thing. The ones who survive it, that is. Punk ass kids who've never seen the elephant have no goddamned idea of the hell they're trying to unleash...

... but they'll learn if they push it.

In the 60's there was what passed for a "meme" in those days that stated "war is bad for children and other living things". That's true. it's bad for EVERYONE... but not bad enough to fold to terroristic intimidation. Not bad enough to buckle under and give them the last vestiges of your freedom just because they yelled loudly enough.

War isn't bad enough to let the rowdy vocal few become your Masters, because there are things in this world worse than dying. Just sitting back and letting them destroy the very systemic fabric that make our elections fair, that makes them work is not something the government should be sitting down for. Not even Obama's government - he got elected twice by the same system, and the opposition never threatened to steal HIS election. If this were to be allowed to stand, what's to keep the Republicans from pulling the same shit next time around?

better get 'em, Obama, Lynch, Comey, etc. If you don't, there are other folks around who just might.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: MORE ELECTORS GET DEATH THREATS FROM HILLARY VOTERS - by Ninurta - 11-22-2016, 08:53 AM