Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MORE ELECTORS GET DEATH THREATS FROM HILLARY VOTERS
[Image: sleeping-giant2_large.jpg]

Yes folks, the Tolerant and Compassionate Left is still Crying and Whining about their loss.
But Death Threats, Please people come here and Threaten us, I got something for Your Worthless Lazy Illegal Loving Ass!

Quote:A member of the electoral commission in Texas says his colleagues are getting death threats as angry Hillary supporters ramp up the pressure before electors cast their vote on December 19th.

Hillary voters around the country are bombarding electors with emails, some of them threatening, in an effort to force them to vote against the outcome of the presidential election.
“At first everyone was kinda enchanted by it. Now all the electors are starting to get beaten down. There are some electors who have been threatened with harm or with death,” Texas elector Alex Kim told NBC 5.
“When people ask me to vote for Hillary Clinton, there’s no way,” he said. “I reject the Democratic Party principles and I reject Hillary Clinton.”
Kim said he had a message for all the people who are trying to pressure him into changing his vote; “Go to hell”.
As we previously reported, another elector in Michigan said he has also received a number of death threats, including a promise that he would be shot in the head if he voted for Trump.
“I’ve had people talk about shoving a gun in my mouth and blowing my brains out. And I’ve received dozens and dozens of those emails. Even the non-threatening-my-life emails are very aggressive,” Michael Banerian told the Detroit News, adding that he has been labeled a “hateful bigot” by the same people who are violently threatening him.
petition to demand electors change their vote to Clinton has also surpassed 4.5 million signatures.
Meanwhile on Twitter, Hillary supporters are organizing on how to pressure electors under the hashtag #HamiltonElectors, a reference to Mike Pence being lectured by a cast member of the musical show.
Unfortunately for them, conservatives found the hashtag and have now largely taken it over to decry leftists attempting to overturn the results of a democratic election.
  Source

This comment I agree with.
Quote:Without the Electoral College, LA, San Francisco, and NYC would elect ALL our Presidents...

Quote:All this coming from the party of liberal values...of diversity.....of tolerance....of building bridges not walls....of compassion.
Folks....I do not need to tell you .....you know it is all a bunch of BS. All that the Dems care about is retention of power at all costs......even at the cost of severely compromising/corrupting this nations institutions ....and if you understand that you understand the death threats. All this makes those that voted for Trump even more happy that he won the election.

Oh and one other point....about doing away with the Electoral College because Hillary won the popular vote. There are so many voters in CA and NY that do not bother to vote for a Republican presidential nominee because they feel what's the point....CA and NY will always go to the Dem candidate. Well, if we change presidential election rules to popular vote....guess what??.....there will be a huge number of voters who will feel now their votes count and will vote Republican.

Beyond the issue of candidates running their campaigns differently, if it was a popular vote system.....voters themselves would be motivated to vote differently as well. There is simply no guarantee that Hillary would've won the popular vote had the election been based on the popular vote at the outset.

Get your Dem party junk together and in 4 short years if you think Trump is no good you can vote again...meanwhile....stop crying...you lost....be Americans and let's get to work
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
MORE ELECTORS GET DEATH THREATS FROM HILLARY VOTERS - by guohua - 11-21-2016, 05:50 PM