Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biggest Election Fraud In US History Uncovered...BREAKING NOW
Yes, It's Alex. But He's not the source. Have a look, pick it apart. I for one have no reason to not believe.

Quote:[10/31/16]  INFOWARSBev Harris, the country’s leading vote fraud expert, joined the Alex Jones Show Monday to reveal the results of a bombshell investigation into “vote shaving” software.
Used in precincts all across the country, the software – deemed “the most devastating election theft mechanism yet found” – allows votes to be fractured and rounded up or down to sway the results for any candidate.
According to Harris, a member of the non-partisan Black Box Voting investigative team, this latest discovery constitutes the “missing piece” that blows the lid off of wide-scale voter fraud.

“It was put in the system in 2001 but it came into wide use in 2006,” Harris said. “It took someone with a special set of skills to know what to look for.”

So now what else is there to say?

I do find it odd that it's been in place since 2001, don't you?

Fractional Results? I won't even begin to claim to understand how that works but I don't need to understand the How, just the results.

What a nightmare,

Jude

Messages In This Thread
Biggest Election Fraud In US History Uncovered...BREAKING NOW - by Jude - 11-01-2016, 12:51 AM