Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is Who People Want To Be POTUS?
Quote:Clinton warns that Hurricane Hermine “is not the last one that’s going to hit Florida given what’s happening in the climate.”

No shit Sherlock, hurricanes have been happening long before humans ever showed up.   smallnotamused

That is why we have what is called "hurricane season".......duh.

Long before global warming was ever heard of, people along the coast KNEW about this kind of thing.
So this is nothing new, despite the bullshit you are spewing.

So stop with the damn fear mongering please!!

For me, National Security and the Economy rank #1 and #2 on my list, not climate change.

And as another person mentioned on a comment below an article, who was arguing with a GW alarmist, with pretty interesting facts I might add....

How can one differentiate the difference between natural occurring climatic changes versus this so-called GW?
Anymore, the MSM lumps all weather under GW which is a crock of shit.

The MSM crying "wolf" ...blaming GW on any weather occurrence any more, even if it is natural.
Sensationalizing the headlines

A smidgen of this guys argument after he supplied a bunch of info, but this is the main point we were discussing

Quote:Which makes crying “wolf” a bit of a problem, doesn’t it?

I mean it’s not exactly unusual for 2 or 3 big-time thermal events to occur at an end interglacial, now is it?

How, exactly, do you, or the IPCC, suggest we are to know “ours” from one of “theirs”? “Theirs” meaning mother nature’s?

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
This is Who People Want To Be POTUS? - by guohua - 10-07-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: This is Who People Want To Be POTUS? - by Sol - 10-07-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: This is Who People Want To Be POTUS? - by senona - 10-11-2016, 10:52 PM