Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is Who People Want To Be POTUS?
(10-07-2016, 09:14 PM)BIAD Wrote: I honestly can't think why she would bring up the controversial subject of Climate Change
in the first place!

A presumptive President would be looking at Disaster plans and improving warning systems
for all types of weather in the United States, not doing a cheap advertising slot for her cronies
back at the sex den.

...And that's right term, cheap.

Well, it was only a matter of time before I started answering myself!!

In my own view, the reason Hillary took 'the high-road' on climate change and leaning on a
supposed serious subject is because it distances herself from the 'smutty' revelation that was
in the wings that Donald Trump said some things that are denigrating to women in private
and it was recorded.

On the BBC, it's here and what seems NOT to spoken about is that Trump said these things
in 2005. The time he said them is no excuse of course, but if someone in a 'even-stevens'
race to the White House had this sort of scandalous information on a rival, I would have
thought it would've been out and front-and-centre.

The comments issue had either been just discovered and implies once more, that the
Clinton campaign team haven't been doing there job properly in smearing their rival
or it was held back in case of emergency.

One may suggest that Hillary felt it was a shallow act to reveal the information, but since it
wasn't her or her team that actually recorded it, the question of why Billy Bush and the
'Access Hollywood' people released the private recordings should be looked at with a more
cynical mind.

Mr. Billy Bush is a first-cousin to Jeb Bush and I'm sure it's his artistic abilities that got him
the gig... there's lots of folk called Bush.

The thing is... if this information was held back, what also may be held back from the
public in the future?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
This is Who People Want To Be POTUS? - by guohua - 10-07-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: This is Who People Want To Be POTUS? - by BIAD - 10-08-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: This is Who People Want To Be POTUS? - by Sol - 10-07-2016, 10:05 PM