Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'73 dead' after truck crashes into crowd at Bastille Day celebrations in Nice 'terror
A UK paper the Daily Mail published an article yesterday from someone in the French military stating France may be one major incident away from civil war. If this turns out to be so, I have thanks to give.

Thank you to the champions of mass immigration from hostile third world cultures. Thanks for not tackling the no go zones and hate preachers. Thank you for lying and concealing the motives of terrorists. Thanks for two tier policing. Thanks for shaming and prosecuting all those who warn about this.

In other words thank you left wing globalists for the ruin you have knowingly caused, I hope there is a hell for you to rot in.

I forgot to thank the French for invading their countries in the first place last century and leaving a mess behind. Colonization plays a part of where this stems from.

Or that France as much as any other colonial power still meddles in the affairs of its "Former Colonies" destabilizing Governments and ensuring French dominance of their Economies.

If I were a Jihadist I would be celebrating how one of our fellow Muslims figured out how to kill 80 Infidels. With 80 to 1 odds so few can do so much !

Messages In This Thread
RE: '73 dead' after truck crashes into crowd at Bastille Day celebrations in Nice 'terror - by 727Sky - 07-15-2016, 06:40 AM