Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The US is pulling out of the Paris Scam
Have You Heard?
Quote:Pelosi: Trump ‘dishonoring God’ by withdrawing from Paris agreement
Yes, I think that would be Their God Obama.
Quote:California Democrat Rep. Nancy Pelosi said at her weekly news conference Thursday that President Donald Trump was turning his back on children and dishonoring God for withdrawing the United States from the Paris climate agreement.
Really?  You Are A Wacky Bitch?
Quote:Pelosi claimed that the Paris agreement would have created “an explosion” of green energy jobs, and keep America the preeminent country for “jobs of the future.” But she did not elaborate further on how the statistics were false.

Pelosi also said that the issue of climate change is one of health, national, and personal security.
Every Green Company I Know Of Has Gone Bankrupt.
Quote:“The Bible tells us that to minister to the needs of God’s creation is an act of worship,” Pelosi said. “To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us, and that is just what we’re doing by walking away from the accord.”

Pelosi also questioned whether Trump’s grandchildren will even be able to breathe air, asking “how is he ever going to explain to his grandchildren what he did to the air they breathe — assuming they breathe air?”

Source

I guess there is No such thing as the Separation Of Church and State in Pelosi's Little Brain.
The air is Bad Enough with you progressive-Liberal Mouth Breather's.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The US is pulling out of the Paris Scam - by guohua - 06-02-2017, 11:43 PM