Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think we all knew it was bad.....but THIS BAD???
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06...ic-things/

Good god, having to write on a note to sit down, that's really some next level.

I'm literally surprised it doesn't say DON'T SHIT YOUR PANTS.

The jokes are all becoming reality.

This is so pathetic, the only good that can come of this is hopefully the massive backlash and the fact that it will literally strap rockets to the pendulum and blow it right off the other end when it swings back.
(06-24-2022, 03:37 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06...ic-things/

This is so pathetic, the only good that can come of this is hopefully the massive backlash and the fact that it will literally strap rockets to the pendulum and blow it right off the other end when it swings back.

Rule #1 : Don't show card to audience.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-24-2022, 03:41 AM)guohua Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 03:37 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06...ic-things/

Good point, next time I'm sure they'll write that on the card for him.

It looks like a cry for help to me. You know, like the captain of the Pueblo when he tapped out the Morse code for "TORTURE" in blinks during an interview to sneak the message past the censors in full view and plain sight.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-24-2022, 04:04 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

It looks like a cry for help to me. You know, like the captain of the Pueblo when he tapped out the Morse code for "TORTURE" in blinks during an interview to sneak the message past the censors in full view and plain sight.

It's very possible. Looking at it from his perspective. He's just sitting around watching reruns of giligans island, eating some yogurt, then all of the sudden the door bursts open. A crazy looking clown lady(jill) and a bunch of men in white coats rip him out of his chair, right when it looks like they might finally get off the island.

They stuff him in a suit, shoot him full of all sorts of things. He's dazed, confused and doesn't know where he is. They give him a card that says literally where to go and what to do. He jumps through the hoops and then when he's done, they toss him back into the room and throw a quart of ice cream in there as his reward.

The sad part, of course, is that the next day he has forgotten all about the horrors of the prior day. Then it plays out all over again.

To top it off the cue card photo has GettyImages watermark. Forever preserved in the archives. LMAO!

I would think it should be obvious to EVERYONE by now that Biden is not in charge of anything, not even his own ass. Meanwhile, the whole damn world is laughing up a storm. Day of reckoning is going to come for those corporate billionaire parasites that installed that old dementia ridden fool. That shit right there is UNsustainable!!

[Image: AZG7yxL.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Making it really hard to quit smoking.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
I am surprised it doesn't say..........you get ice cream when this is done.

minusculewtf
WHAT THE HELL !!

Uh, I always say consider the source. I don't trust The Gateway Pundit one little bit. They tend to post a lot of fake news. Do you really think that President Biden's "handlers" would give him something like this, that could be seen by anyone with a halfway decent cell phone camera? No, not buying that. No disrespect to you Mr. Spock, but I am a skeptic at heart. It's so easy to create all kinds of misleading things on these sites. I don't consider The Gateway Pundit a valid news source. Now if this were on say NPR, then I'd be going "holy shit!".
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
Oh, I just thought of something else. People are saying President Biden has dementia/Alzheimers. Not true, but I digress. 

This will piss people off, but I'm bringing it up anyway. Those of us "older" peeps remember the history of President Ronald Reagan. Disclosure - I was a conflicted person back then, kind of independent leaning a little bit conservative. Yes, I voted for President Reagan the second time around (first time I couldn't vote because I was under 18). I thought and still do that he was one of our better Presidents. Anyhoo, many accounts have come out that the majority of his second term people had to handle him a lot, that he wasn't in his right mind, and basically Nancy Reagan was running the country behind the scenes. I have read a few books, some by very prominent conservatives. My favorite book on this was by none other than Bill O'Reilly. 

I was shocked reading his account of President Reagan's second term in office. It basically validated everything that I was thinking at the time. Reagan was very much incapacitated and Nancy Reagan was directing everything he did and said. She ran the show for probably the last three years he was President. I think she really loved him so much and would do anything for him. So she stepped up. Good for her. I always liked her. I think she was willing to be there in the trenches fighting for her husband. The astrology stuff was cringe, but whatever. Things worked out okay. 

So any of you who think Biden is the first President incapacitated would be wrong. Reagan wasn't the first either. Remember President Woodrow Wilson? He had a stroke, literally left him bedridden. His wife, Edith, ran the show for a few years. It was kept from the media. No internet or social media back then. 

So it would be good if we all remember our history. I don't believe Biden is incapacitated. I believe both Reagan and Wilson were. Our country is still intact.
(06-24-2022, 09:48 PM)ChiefD Wrote:

Uh, I always say consider the source. I don't trust The Gateway Pundit one little bit. They tend to post a lot of fake news. Do you really think that President Biden's "handlers" would give him something like this, that could be seen by anyone with a halfway decent cell phone camera? No, not buying that. No disrespect to you Mr. Spock, but I am a skeptic at heart. It's so easy to create all kinds of misleading things on these sites. I don't consider The Gateway Pundit a valid news source. Now if this were on say NPR, then I'd be going "holy shit!".
I guess photos of Biden holding these cards are all faked then?

Are you saying we should not believe our own eyes but assume that it is faked? And the argument for that is that shitty cameras would pick it up, yet cameras indeed picked it up? Don't take it personal but that's not logic.
(06-25-2022, 12:42 AM)TDDA Wrote:

Are you saying we should not believe our own eyes but assume that it is faked? And the argument for that is that shitty cameras would pick it up, yet cameras indeed picked it up? Don't take it personal but that's not logic.

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. As I said before, it’s easy to fake that kind of stuff. If I see this on CNN/NPR/ABC/CBS/NBC, then I’ll back off. Gateway Pundit is not a valid news source by any means of the imagination.
(06-25-2022, 02:21 AM)ChiefD Wrote:

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. As I said before, it’s easy to fake that kind of stuff. If I see this on CNN/NPR/ABC/CBS/NBC, then I’ll back off. Gateway Pundit is not a valid news source by any means of the imagination.

Yeah I get that, I looked to see if any credible sources had a report on it because I thought it looked kinda phony. I found on Business Insider which is another alt site but it leans more toward the left. They took a view that the card itself was basically a common memorandum of events. https://www.businessinsider.in/internati...436851.cms

Same thing but with the msn name https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnbfcL

Quote:It's not unusual for a leader's press team to produce a memorandum of events, including instructions for the speaker. The White House press office did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment early on Friday.

But the simplicity of the instructions — which included "YOU depart" at the end — caused speculative comments among Biden's political opponents, including Stephen Miller, a far-right former presidential advisor.
Miller tweeted, in reference to the card, "There need to be emergency hearings next year on 25th amendment." The 25th Amendment relates to the removal of a president who is incapacitated. There is no evidence that Biden is incapacitated.

So say it is real and not photoshopped. I don't see anything wrong with being prepared for an event. Even at my age which is a lower number than the prez's by far, I would benefit from using such a thing! tinybiggrin

Not supporting Biden, but I am defending the card. It's not that weird...
Not wishing to take sides and I know that ANYTHING can be manipulated, here's what the MSM have to say.

[/url]
Quote:The Express:

"...Commentator Andrew Malcom said: "We are So Screwed: Joe Biden Accidentally Reveals His Step-by-Step Notes on How to Act,
What to Say--'Enter Room Say Hello Take Your Seat...'"

Newsmax TV host Greg Raymond Kelly tweeted: "On Joe Biden's note card- there are BASIC INSTRUCTIONS on what Joe is supposed to do.
"1. Walk in room. 2. Sit Down. 3. Speak. 4. Ask question. Is he in NURSERY SCHOOL?"

Others pointed out that the simple instructions may be a sign of cognitive decline.
Sky News Australia's presenter Peta Credlin said: "These cheat sheets aren't big detail but they say things like say hello to participants.
"This says to me he has serious cognition failure. I think it's extraordinary."..."

Quote:MSN.com

Biden accidentally flashed a cue card telling him exactly where to go and what to do at a White House event

'...Biden accidentally flashed his cue card for a White House meeting, which held simple instructions.
They included "YOU take YOUR seat" as well as an instruction to say hello to the guests.
Cue cards are common, but right-wing commentators treated this one as a serious gaffe.
President Joe Biden accidentally flashed a cue card at a White House meeting on Thursday, offering a glimpse of
simple instructions for the process of the meeting. 

Biden gave remarks in the Roosevelt Room to a gathering of state governors about a partnership with 11 states to
speed up the growth of the offshore wind industry and its domestic supply chain in the US.

The photographer documenting the event captured one of the documents Biden used during the meeting: a cue card
titled "The President" with the title of the event and bullet-pointed instructions seemingly for Biden...'

Quote:[url=https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/take-your-seat-opponents-mock-president-biden-s-very-basic-cue-sheet-dc0w8jk8r]The Sunday Times:

Take your seat: opponents mock President Biden’s very basic cue sheet

It's certainly strange times we live in!
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-24-2022, 04:36 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: I would think it should be obvious to EVERYONE by now that Biden is not in charge of anything, not even his own ass. Meanwhile, the whole damn world is laughing up a storm. Day of reckoning is going to come for those corporate billionaire parasites that installed that old dementia ridden fool. That shit right there is UNsustainable!!

Biden is just the puppet standing on our side of the curtain. I want that pulled back so we can get a real good look at all of the Oz's furiously pulling the levers back there. I imagine they are the same characters who stood behind 0bozo's.
(06-25-2022, 02:21 AM)ChiefD Wrote:

The image is from Getty Images, not Gateway Pundit. GP just made use of a Getty Image. They're not legit enough for you?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Do Not Talk About Shit Club

If it is not on this card it doesn't exist

DO NOT SNIFF THE CHILDREN

Double scooped ice cream kills penquins due to carbon emissions